These are all flavors of Felicia special I know of. It would be nice to gather in this topic photos of each one of them and also what special characteristics they have.

Active
Arcane
Atlanta
Bergamote
Bohemia
Bonne Nuit
Color Line
Comfort
Country
Excelent
Family
Friend
Fun
Genua
Grand Air
Klif
Lato
Laurin & Klement
Magic
Mangas
Milena
Morzine
Mystery
Pacific
Pack
Palomino
Perfekt
Safe Line
Saga
Samba
Space Line
Sport Line
Ste Maxime
Tango
Tipi
Trend
Trumf
X-Line
Yellix

My car is a 1999 Felicia Magic 1.3 MPI:

WKmsUub.jpg

Notable features that I can think of:

• Front and rear fog lights
  • Power steering
  • Electric front windows
  • Passenger and driver front airbags
  • Deactivated car alarm (I think)
  • Alloy wheels
  • Like 1

My guess is that only a few special models had been sold in the UK. Anyone knows which ones? I'm trying to separate them by country.

We had the magic, bohemian l&k lx slx glx and sport I believe. Oh and possibly silver line and black line but I don't think I've seen one of those.

L&k had electric front windows and leather seats .

Ok, the specials in the UK market were as far as I'm aware as follows:

Bohemia

Pre facelift 1.3 with colour coded bumpers and mirrors, alloys, front fogs, sunroof and a small roof spoiler on the tailgate. Inside had the glx velour seats and electric windows. Available in five solid colours.

L&K

Pre facelift. To celebrate Škoda centenary. Dark green pearlescent paint, colour coded bumpers, 14" BBS alloys, and of course the famous heated leather seats.

Pacific

Facelift. 1.3 in Pacific blue with all the extras normally associated with the 1.6 plus jazzy blue trim with crowns on.

Magic

As picture and spec above. All 1.3 in dark grey.

The Silverline and Blackline mentioned above are Favorits as was the Qualitaire, a very late special edition in a lovely maroon with every extra they could find lying around.

That is an impressive list of specials Riccardo, I'd love to see more details of them. Obviously different ones for different markets.

• Like 1

That is an impressive list of specials Riccardo, I'd love to see more details of them. Obviously different ones for different markets.

Thanks. Actually the list is longer, denoting an impressive marketing effort from Skoda. I compiled the list from several Czech/Slovak forums. I suppose they know best.

Here is last minute information. Special Felicia by country. Some logos too.

Czech Republic and Slovakia

atlanta_logo.pngcolorline_logo.pngcolorline2_logo.gifcountry_logo.pngexcellent_logo.pngfamily_logo.png    fun_logo.pnglaurinklement_logo.pngmagic1_logo.pngmagic2_logo.pngmystery_logo.gifpacific_logo.pngsafeline_logo.pngspaceline_logo.gifsportline_logo.giftrumf_logo.pngxline_logo.gif

The UK

bohemia_logo.png Classic (no logo) fun_logo.png laurinklement_logo.pngmagic1_logo.png Moravia (no logo) pacific_logo.png

• Like 1

France / The Netherlands

arcane_logo.pngbergamote_logo.pngbonne-nuit-les-petits_logo.png Comfort (no logo) Confort Pack Plus (no logo) Confort Pack 2 (no logo) Grand Air (no logo) mangas_logo.pngmorzine_logo.png Pack (no logo) palomino_logo.png Spécial AirBag (no logo) Ste Maxime (no logo) tipi_logo.png Yellix (no logo)

Italy

bluesky_logo.pngfunline_logo.png

Germany / Austria

allsafe_logo.pngbluesky_logo.png Conte (no logo) friend_logo.pngfun_logo.pnglaurinklement_logo.pngnigari_logo.pngspecial_logo.jpgsound_logo.jpgsportline_logo.gif

• Like 1

Therefore the new list of Felicia special models grows a little more.

Active
All Safe
Arcane
Atlanta
Bergamote
Blue Sky
Bohemia
Bonne Nuit
Color Line
Color Line II
Comfort
Confort Pack Plus
Confort Pack 2
Conte
Country
Excellent
Family
Friend
Fun
Fun Line
Gemini
Genua
Grand Air
Klif
Lato
Laurin & Klement
Magic
Magic 2
Mangas
Milena
Morzine
Mystery
Nigari
Pacific
Pack
Palomino
Perfekt
Safe Line
Saga
Samba
Sound
Space Line
Special
Special AirBag
Sport Line
Ste Maxime
Tango
Tango 2
Tipi
Trend
Trumf
Twist
X-Line
Yellix

I don't think the Classic was a special edition as such. It was just the base version of the later cars same as the Octavia Classic. It just had a little badge on the wing. It was previously the Felicia L.

If seen a couple of Moravias advertised. Seems to be a normal 1.3 LXi in a sort of mid blue colour but had nothing to say it was a Moravia.

FELICIA BLUE SKY 1,6l GLX

OXTaRXw.jpg

Standard equipment:

• Electric folding roof from Webasto
  • Radio/cassette combo from Clarion
  • Power steering
  • Double airbag
  • Central locking
  • Heat protection glazing
  • Bumpers in body colour
  • Painted mirrors
  • Electric exterior mirrors
  • Tachometer with digital clock
  • Fog lights
  • 3rd brake light
  • Immobilizer
  • Split rear bench seat
  • Height-adjustable seats
  • Center console with cup holders
  • Lashing eyes in the luggage compartment

I've just googled a few of these. The blue Color Line is the same as our Pacific. We never got the red or yellow ones though. I love the look of the yellow one but it would be a nightmare to keep clean and I found a picture of a red Color Line with red seat belts. Very cool.

The Bohemia and L&k were the only pre facelift cars with colour coded bumpers and mirrors. This makes them, I think, the most desirable versions as the pre facelift front looks better and the coloured bumpers finish them off.

The Bohemia's were all 1.3's but with the following extras:

Front fog lights

Central locking

Velour seats

Electric front windows

Tachometer

Roof spoiler (again colour coded with built in brake light)

Sunroof

Still no power steering though. And strangely no metallic paint, just, as far as l can tell, five solid colours. Not sure of exact paint codes or names but they are white, bright red, bright blue, Atlantic Green and a dark green.

I went to look at one last year but it was too rusty so I left it.

There are currently 15 Bohemia's and 6 L&K's registered with the DVLA as still on the road.

• Like 1

Felicia SPORT LINE

The Sport Line edition was based on LX models. Supplied only in red and black and only with 1.3 MPI and 1.6 MPI engines in 1999 and 2000.

Red cars had red-gray seats, red seat belts and some were equipped with red-upholstered door panels.

Black cars had the same parts but in yellow, few cars had yellow clocks. The coating material was a pattern with crowns. The vehicles were equipped with a small leather package (steering wheel, handbrake and gear lever cuff), stitching either red or yellow thread.

• exterior mirrors painted in body color
  • immobilizer
  • tachometer with digital clock
  • opening the tailgate from the driver's seat
  • textile mats
  • center console
  • central locking with remote control
  • alarm
  • electric front windows
  • driver airbag
  • divided back seats
  • preparation for radio
  • two speakers (four on combi)
  • lashing eyes in luggage compartment
  • tinted glass
  • windshield with a green stripe
  • front fog lamps
  • alloy wheels
  • smoked directional lights
  • chrome tailpipe
  • roof racks (on combi)

12923125_1114120298650044_20526778849613

12509385_1061862833875791_30126224530460

12510345_1063950423667032_80217284178161

12651027_1074138189314922_65424810462714

12932722_1114097038652370_16516696540460

In the UK there was also the Felicia Classic available as a 1.3 petrol and 1.9 diesel, mine is a X reg and has:

PAS

Central Locking

Tachometer

Drivers airbag

Split folding seat

Steel wheels with "hub caps"

That's bout it! Haha

Felicia MYSTERY

Model based on LX version LX with some equipment from GLX and some accessories designed exclusively for this edition. Edition Mystery was supplied only in Green May and Purple Esprit metallic paint.

• height-adjustable front seats
  • split rear bench
  • immobilizer
  • tachometer with digital clock
  • exterior handles, mirrors, bumpers and rings around the locks in body colour
  • side moldings
  • center console with removable box
  • chrome  tailpipe
  • intermittent rear wiper
  • lighter
  • driver airbag
  • fog lamps
  • central locking with remote control and alarm
  • electric front windows
  • electric mirrors
  • radio with two/fouur speakers
  • upholstery in  colour matched body
  • upper spoiler tailgate with integrated third brake light
  • removable textile carpets with edging in the colour of the interior
  • roof rack (combi)

mystery1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

• Like 1

I've just googled a few of these. The blue Color Line is the same as our Pacific. We never got the red or yellow ones though. I love the look of the yellow one but it would be a nightmare to keep clean and I found a picture of a red Color Line with red seat belts. Very cool.

Red one with red belts was sport line, not color line. There was also black with yellow seats and belts. Difference between sport line and color line interior is, that color line has whole seats in color, while sport line has only middle part, while side is standard gray. Also, sport line has gray door panels - that's bad, I have red sport line and I want red panels so bad :D Also, yellow clocks were in all yellow specials - Color line, Sport line and Fun. There was no other color of clocks, those red in photo are custom made stickers.

That blue sky variant was sold only in Germany, and from what I know, it wasn't made in factory, but by German dealer. Some people make they own versions with Renault twingo roof.

I'm from Czech Republic and there are two most common special editions: Trumf and Atlanta

Trumf:

Basic facelift model, with four-spoke steering wheel (without airbag), exterior handles, mirrors and rings around the locks in body colour and center console, preparation for radio.

Atlanta:

1996 special for Atlanta olympic games - they were sold in Atlanta green, dark red and white colours. All had 1.3 50kW engine

Equipment: 14" six spoke alloy wheels, driver's airbag, interior light delay, central panel, foglights, tachometer, Blaukpunkt radio with 2 speakers in Hatchback, 4 speakers in Estate variant, Central locking, Roof window.

skoda_felicia_combi_atlanta96ar.jpg

Front electric windows! :-O well that's not fair!

Believe me, they are pain in the ***.. It's same system as manual - windows are moved by steel spring in plastic bowdens. That would be okay, but bowden has smaller (!) diameter in electric variant and also seems to be made from less flexible material - which means alost all felicias with electric windows have problem with windows not working properly - which is shame, because motor has built-in convenience unit (from VW T4), which is not common even in newer cars. I've tried to repair them with mixed results, last repair  with bowden from manual seems to be succesfull

Edited by Papez

Hello Papez, thanks for that, I'm happy to be corrected there. That's what happens when you rely on Google. I like the red seat belts, they remind me of the MG Metro and Meastro of the 1980's. I'd love a set of those.

I like the red seat belts, they remind me of the MG Metro and Meastro of the 1980's. I'd love a set of those.

Just a tease :)

12715688_1078947392167335_30835505137727

You should contact this guy. Maybe he still got them.

• Like 2