Briskoda stickers

Hi all, im after a couple of the briskoda stickers but they are out of stock on the site. Does anyone know when/if they will be back in stock? I have no idea who i need to ask so thought id put it out to all.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have one spare I could send you if you liked?

JRJG

Hi, that would be awesome. Im wanting to put one on before i tint the windows so it can still be seen. Let me know how much you want for it. Cheers

Hi, that would be awesome. Im wanting to put one on before i tint the windows so it can still be seen. Let me know how much you want for it. Cheers

I think it was a pound or somewhere in that region. I don't want paying for it though. PM me your address and I'll get it posted this week.

JRJG

• Like 1

• Administrators

All bar one variant are in stock, namely the frosted glass S2. All the others I have TOO many of :)

S1, S2 what?

Each version I gave a number, series, S1 the original, then S2, now S3. ( there were ones before )

The S2 and S3 are external. The S1 ( round circle logo ) comes as internal or external. S4 is also external, but I'm running low on those. Need to find a new supplier as the one who did these specifically has vanished :(

HTH.

I'll be out for a day or too, getting some R&R before national meet. If you're going to that then I'll have some there too :)

• Like 1

All bar one variant are in stock, namely the frosted glass S2. All the others I have TOO many of :)

S1, S2 what?

Each version I gave a number, series, S1 the original, then S2, now S3. ( there were ones before )

The S2 and S3 are external. The S1 ( round circle logo ) comes as internal or external. S4 is also external, but I'm running low on those. Need to find a new supplier as the one who did these specifically has vanished :(

HTH.

I'll be out for a day or too, getting some R&R before national meet. If you're going to that then I'll have some there too :)

Its the internal s1 i was after but jrjg has a spare one he said i could have. That way you will have more for the meet. Unfortunately i cant make this one, but im gunna try make it to a future one.

Its the internal s1 i was after but jrjg has a spare one he said i could have. That way you will have more for the meet. Unfortunately i cant make this one, but im gunna try make it to a future one.

You can have it if you send me your address in order for me to post it to you :p

Unless you're from Preston in which case I'll deliver it personally :angel:

JRJG

You can have it if you send me your address in order for me to post it to you [emoji14]

Unless you're from Preston in which case I'll deliver it personally :angel:

JRJG

I pm'd you my address. Let me know if you haven't received it. Thanks again, you're a star!

I pm'd you my address. Let me know if you haven't received it. Thanks again, you're a star!

I haven't received anything yet? Maybe try again.

JRJG

I have received a PM by the way - through the site, not Tapatalk. I don't use the app so that may be the problem. If you could pm me again with your name and address then we'll be sorted.

Just thought I would quote you here so you had some notification.

JRJG