Major help with 64 Octavia VRS Stereo needed!

Well to upgrade to use android auto via mirror link if it has the ability to be activated is only £120ish.

If your mib doesn't have the option then it's be around £2000 to upgrade to an mib with the function available

The kenwood unit is circa £600 fitted.

It all depends exactly what you want to use android auto for though.

Well to upgrade to use android auto via mirror link if it has the ability to be activated is only £120ish.

If your mib doesn't have the option then it's be around £2000 to upgrade to an mib with the function available

The kenwood unit is circa £600 fitted.

It all depends exactly what you want to use android auto for though.

Thanks for the reply mate. How would I find out if my Bolero has the ability to activate mirror link? I'd just like to have navigation as an option, audio wise I connect via BT and run my Spotify.

Thanks to all that helped.  I got a screen fitted in about 3 mins and all is well, plug and play!  Although it is small it works fine and I actually see no reason to change it.  I will look at adding a camera at some point but there is normally someone somewhere that can add things to oem stuff!

• Like 1