Felicia alloy wheels

Please can any one tell me I would like to replace the 13" steel wheels I have on my 1998 Felicia. I have search EBay with no luck for some time I do not wish to send a fortune as I am on OAP Pension I am looking for some 14" Alloys with or without tyres.

What other cars wheels are there that will fit my Felicia. ?

Or is there someone with a set.

Thanks for looking.

I would try Gumtree as well. May not be anything to start with but there is a pretty high turnover. Type in 4x100 (the pitch) and 14”. Mk2 Golf, Polos of the same period, Polo, Scirocco etc... Try typing any of those in.

There were two types of 14" alloys available on the Felicia but the chances of finding those now is pretty slim.

These were standard on the L&K

post-98319-0-76008200-1473951751_thumb.jpg

And these seem to be available as an option

post-98319-0-91847600-1473951846_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the reply guys, I like the pictures of the ones you guys posted just what I am looking for most I have seen are in a bad way and require some work the tyres are not of important it's the wheels I am after, will keep looking 

There's at least one more style, which was fitted to the Magic edition.  I picked up a set of four on Ebay early this year, they look like this:

njTKeWs.jpg

I've got a set of those in my garage too (although yours look like they're in your kitchen!) They are only 13" though. There are several types of 13" but the two in my post are the only 14s that I know of.

I've got a set of those in my garage too (although yours look like they're in your kitchen!) They are only 13" though. There are several types of 13" but the two in my post are the only 14s that I know of.

Oops, sorry! Didn't realise they were a different size :)  They were in my kitchen, as I don't have a garage :(  

I have the six spoke ones bottom left 14s and oral the L&K spec ones both 14s to clear the front stoppers I oral have a set off them madgic special wheels for sale

I tried hard to understand your reply and I can't figure out what is your oral has anything to do with the rims or with English language. Yet you have over 1,000 replies equally meaningful (at least) to me. All I got is (as usual) you couldn't resist telling us what rims you have and (as usual) you want to make a buck selling parts from your bazaar. How about helping OP choose the best suitable rims?

Phones and there prodictive text that's the (oral) in above... as for the post just saying wheels about... not many in UK came with alloys more popular ones where the ones in kitchen picture 13" as for helping I have a set off above alloys for sale cheap good tyres j12 m1 but 13s L&K wheels and the spokes are 14s have a set off seat 16v alloys 14s for sale