Bolero SD card playback order

Hi all, I've had a good search through the forum, and I genuinely can't find an answer to this, but huge apologies if this has been answered before or I've missed something really obvious in the manual!

Anyway, unlike an awful lot of the posts I've seen on here, I *don't* want to play tracks in random order across an entire SD card. Instead I want the bloody thing to play whole albums in the alphabetical order of the artists' name. The unit in my car seems absolutely set on playing albums in the alphabetical order of the album name instead. Is this some menu setting I've missed somewhere?

My SD cards are formatted with folders for each artist then below that a folder for each album, which contains the actual tracks. I use MP3dirsorter to physically place the artist folders in alphabetical order and the tracks in alphabetical order within each folder on the SD card before popping it back into the car, which is a trick I learned with the ZENEC head unit I had in my MkII

Help, it's driving me slightly nuts!

The way these units handle files are a real PITA. I do not really know how to do what you want to and I, too, find it the most logical of requests. When a device finishes an album of an artist, what should it play next? Eh... the next album by the same artist, a sane person might suggest. Well...

What I do know is that the file structure on the card has nought to do with the handling as this is done using the MP3 tags. You can just shove all the files in the same directory, Bolero doesn't care.

The only way to somewhat achieve something remotely similar to what you want would be creating a mega-long playlist ordered in the manner you fancy and play that. Sometimes I wonder if people designing things ever actually use them. And that's not a Skoda specific issue. I just got a Garmin outdoor nav and I want to murder every single person in that company.

I use Bolero daily to play music from SD-card. My music is in folders by the album, folder name is in format "Artist blablabla - Album bla bla" in the folder there are files and cover art (artist - album.jpg) . I never use shuffle.

My observations: There are sort of two ways of seeing the list: artist view and album view. I use the first one. The defaul list is the list of artists and if you press the artist, it moves to the list of albums by that artist. In the list of albums, there is small "Play" button in front of every album. From there you can either play the album directly or, if you press the label next to the play sign, move to the list of files. The logic seems to play all files in the album, then move to the next album of the same artist, until all albums are done. Then it takes the next artist's first album etc. If that is what you want, then the hint may lay in the different default view.

I remember that you can cange the view by pressing the most left "note" tab on top of the playing song.

I simply put all albums by the same artist/group in a folder, Named that for example,Fleetwood Mac. Then just go to that group as you'll know who's album you're looking for. For one off's simply add the article to the front of the album title. Works fine for me on a minute 32USB stick, that's permanently in. The Sd cad slot has all of my favourite individual tracks from my collection. So plays randomly like a radio without the DJ chatter????

I have the MIB1 Bolero which I think is different to the MIB2. On the MIB1 you only get a folder view of the music it doesn't have the facility to view by artist or album. 

I group everything under genre folders then artist folder then album folders. For albums I number the folder names starting at 01 (actually I look up the band's discography online and use this to number them) so it plays them in order.