2017 Briskoda Calendar?

PastyBoy

Is there still demand for a 2017 calendar?

I've not been around here much this year but am aware I'd have normally started the process by now.

Is there a need? Would people still buy copies and thus shall i get started or are people not that bother this time around?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've only just seen this, Cliff but I'd buy 1 wall and a desk but going by how long this has been posted until this, the first reply I'm not sure about the demand :(

Can you not post in each model forum?

Bumped via Brisky FB.

I turned over to October this morning finally and thought I best come look for this years thread. I'd certainly still be up for 2 or 3 again  :rock:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've bought a couple of Skoda Owners Club UK 2017 calendars, but only because the photo of my Octy TSI at Whitby Whalebones with the Abbey on the background is the photo they have used for one of the months. I think it's June, but the calendars haven't arrived yet.

Mike

None of my Skoda's in any calendars this year :( 

• 3 weeks later...