Close all windows when locking with key fob?

Dotan

Hi,

I have a new Skoda Fabia NJ Mk3 (2016) Style, and when I close my car with the key fob, the windows remain open and not auto-closing.

Is there a way to close all windows when locking the car with the remote? 

I own VCDS cable and app.

Thanks

On my 2015 SE L neither of the fronts is one-touch and the rears are manual. To be honest, it's not someting I care about as the windows are very rarely open.

mines the same no one touch and rears are keep fit type.....my misses had an old 51 plate Mazda demio which had 4x electric windows and they were one touch at that.. I was well annoyed when mine came it was about 17k and the Mazda was £800 ?

unbelievably stingy it must save about 50p on the relays

Fabia doesn't have remote window closing.only car I haven't had that luxury. As for one touch window closure you need to specify all four electric windows and even then only drivers is one touch. I am up pose we get what we pay for. I would have my octavia back tomorrow.

I think, that to have electric windows with one touch closing and/or automatic closing using the key fob car lock button,

the electric window winders also need to have the anti pinch sensors fitted.

So when you lock the car with your head in the window it wont get chopped off.

I haven't tried this ( non ) function yet myself.  :envy:

Thanks AG Falco.

Yeah same :( I have all 4 electric windows, but only the driver's is one touch - this one is less disturbing me.

I am using the driver window a lot, and since I got my Fabia, I forgot the window open twice in a parking lot :(

There is nothing I can do to close the windows? even an external install  

you only get auto touch drivers window if you have the optional extra of all four windows being electric. If, like me, you only have front windows electric, you won't have one touch. 

It is not VCDS changable, the mechanical part just isn't there. 

absolutely shocking cutting of corners and getting you to pay more by skoda. greedy

to the original posting - with mine with just front windows being electric - there is no auto windows up with the fobb. just stays open. pretty F'ing poor from skoda. missing details left, right and centre!