Roof racks for 2015 Fabia 1.2 Hatch

Has anyone put roof racks on their Fabia? I went to purchase a set of Thule black roof racks today and the guys couldn't fit them on correctly. The feet would not fit snugly enough to the roof and when tight they were still able to be wiggled.

He wasn't comfortable about.selling them to me which is understandable.

He double checked the Thule website and had all the right parts. Frustrating!

Edited by Skodafabiaperth

I was also asking a local shop wich sells Thule roof rack sistems, and they told me Thule doesn`t make roofracks for this model of Fabia. So then I ordered original roof rack from my Škoda dealer. It look like this when fited to my Fabia.

imag1026.jpg

imag1027.jpg

• 1 month later...

Finally got around to downsizing my photos so I can show you my new racks.

Thule as I had mentioned has these really huge feet which would have acted as a sail on the Fabia.  I managed to track down a pair of Yakima (Pro Racks here in Australia) and these are much nicer and more low profile.

Very happy indeed, other than the price. $420 plus fitting!  Aftermarket parts are so expensive, but worth it. :)

post-138822-0-04624900-1483654507_thumb.jpg

post-138822-0-94276600-1483654516_thumb.jpg

post-138822-0-08459200-1483654537_thumb.jpg

post-138822-0-93486000-1483654549_thumb.jpg

Here's something I'd like to know I have noticed the fittings on my old roof bars are the same as the fabia . Do you think my roof bars for my 208 would fit my fabia

• 1 month later...
On 05/01/2017 at 22:18, Skodafabiaperth said:

Finally got around to downsizing my photos so I can show you my new racks.

Thule as I had mentioned has these really huge feet which would have acted as a sail on the Fabia.  I managed to track down a pair of Yakima (Pro Racks here in Australia) and these are much nicer and more low profile.

Very happy indeed, other than the price. $420 plus fitting!  Aftermarket parts are so expensive, but worth it. :)

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

They look great. Do you happen to know the model number? I might have to do a bit of tracking down myself :)

6 hours ago, Nowait said:

They look great. Do you happen to know the model number? I might have to do a bit of tracking down myself :)

These are Yakimas though in Australia marketed as Pro Rack.  Here is the website www.whispbar.com.au

Parts are:  S5W Flush Bar - $350.00 RRP
+ K891W Fitting Kit - $69.00 RRP

Total: $419.00

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/02/2017 at 22:35, Skodafabiaperth said:

These are Yakimas though in Australia marketed as Pro Rack.  Here is the website www.whispbar.com.au

Parts are:  S5W Flush Bar - $350.00 RRP
+ K891W Fitting Kit - $69.00 RRP

Total: $419.00

Thanks, found what I needed. Out of curiosity how long is you roof box?