Jabba Friday

walla

HAD MY OCTAVIA VRS RE MAPPED FRIDAY AT JABBASPORT ,WHAT A DIFFERANCE ,232.9 BHP 321NM TORQUE,WELL CHUFFED,4 TH GEAR BREATHTAKING FLOOR IT AT ANY SPEED AND TH PICK UP IS AMAZING ,JUST GOING TO DROP MY DAUGHTER DOWN HER MATES(about 1.5 mile_) back in a couple of hours:cheers: :bttt:

I am interested to see that the results are now back to where they were before the long hot summer. Can you recall what temperature it was in the test cell when it was done, it should be on the plot if Mike remebered to set it, or if not the outside temperature (on Friday it was about 11 degrees in the south). Also what octane fuel did you use and what's the mileage on your car.

I assume you have no mods.

Good result!

Chris

Geoff,

Should be another few bhp at least, especially on damp days.

I believe engines are rated by the manufacturers at 15 degrees C (standard day temp and pressure conditions) if they are anything like aircraft engines at any rate.

Walla

Full system is 600-see SkodiRs as he is running a Group Buy.

Tyres I would go Pirelli-see recent threads on this subject.

Chris