Derv-tech rolling road day 17th December 2016 10am

To all mk1 mk2 fabia owners Derv-tech are holding a rolling road day on the 17th of December the day starts at 10am dyno runs will be £25 for approx 3 runs and will include printout and possible chance of remapping if time will allow obviously only diesels will be mapped

Hope to see you guys there on the day

Edited by devonutopia

:D

Over I would guess,as there was a 2260 powered Seat on standard nozzles on Facebook not long back reportedly running just under 300bhp........

And smoking like a coal power station no doubt.

JRJG

• Like 1

How accurate is the dyno because i've heard people running almost 30bhp off what they were actually running

Because they run the cars on the dyno loaded and not inertia like most company's do that's where the 30bhp loss is mines 275 loaded and 312 done as inertia they do them loaded as that's the right way to do it and an accurate reading as for the smoke side of things they try to keep all there maps clean I.e no smoke mines running a clean 275bhp with a 2260

Because they run the cars on the dyno loaded and not inertia like most company's do that's where the 30bhp loss is mines 275 loaded and 312 done as inertia they do them loaded as that's the right way to do it and an accurate reading as for the smoke side of things they try to keep all there maps clean I.e no smoke mines running a clean 275bhp with a 2260

275bhp on standard nozzles?

Have you run it on another RR as a comparison?

As 312bhp is circa 60bhp over reading,and 275bhp is circa 25bhp over reading if you are on standard nozzles :)

Edited by coskev

If it wasn't such a distance to go I'd be interested to see what their Dyno says my car's running

If they run the RR on the same settings for everyone I think you would be happy with the figure! ;)

But,if they run it differently for cars that are mapped by other companies it could be a whole different outcome.........

• Like 1