ACC not available

I keep getting this message after 10-30 mins driving.  I didn't get it when the car was new 6 months ago.

I live in South Australia so snow blockage is not an issue!

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by GingerJuan51

Maybe a software update can fix this.

Mine works but still got an issue with a fault code that keeps coming, predictive route data which is the system "looking" around when you drive, sometimes the radar "sees" things on the side of the road such as poles, signs and so on.

Edit: And of course get it checked for fault codes with either VCDS, ODIS or VAS.

Edited by BGB

Have you had any bumps to the front recently or had a heavy hit to the front wheels/wheel realignement/tracking?

The sensor is fitted in the front bumper & can lose alignment if dislodged or moved or if the wheel tracking changes significantly.

I believe it uses the steering angle sensors to check the plasuability of the radar signal.

Its may just need recalibrating by your dealer.

Whilst it is possible to flex the bumper grill a little given some force my sensor doesn't move in its mounting so you may be right.

Fingers crossed it just needs fixing back into place & no recalibration is needed.