Blueshark from The Netherlands

Blueshark

Hi there,

I thought it would be appropriate to do a short introduction before scavaging the topics here. ;)

I am a 45 yr young male from The Netherlands, residing near Rotterdam. Coming Januari first thing I'll be receiving my first Skoda Octavia 3 Combi.

It is a 1.8 TSI 7DSG Style Business (not sure if you have the same types, but it is the highest trim) which I have had altered a little bit, at least the work is now in progress. For now just cosmetically, but if all works out, I'll see if the engine's potential can be brought to life...... I call it The Blue Shark, that is kind of a long story which I might tell later. It is quite personal.

I'm already a member of the Dutch Skoda Forum, but there is a lot of stuff on this forum that is not on the Dutch. Besides that, I like going international, the internet makes that possible so why not.

I suspect some of my fellow members of the Dutch forum are active here too.

It could be my English is not impeccable at times, please excuse me, I'm not a native speaker of the English language.

For now I'll add a picture of my O3, which isn't finished yet, but just for the impression.

I'll also state the options and accessories for whom it may concern.

V  10F8 2

Options & Accessories:

Bi Xenon headlights with AFS functionality / Canton Soundsystem / Diffuse LED interior lighting / KESSY / Dimming, heated and retractable side mirrors / LED DRL / MaxiDOT color display / Columbus navigation with 8" touchscreen and WiFi / Parkpilot automatic parking system / Color Race Blue / Panoramic roof / Sport seats / Flat bottomed sports steering wheel with gearshift paddles / ACC with front assist / High beam assistant / traffic sign recognition / double flooring in the booth including separating luggage net / Sunset tinted rear windows / heated seats, front and back seats / heated wind shield / DAB / Driving Mode Assistant / electric tailgate / front side windows tinted / 19" BBS SV titanium rims with 235/35 R19 tyres / red calipers / Eibach 30 mm lowering / detachable towbar / leather upholstery in titanium grey with blue leather accents RS design, dark grey rear on the front seats and on the side of the head rests and arm rest, blue stitching and a custom logo at all 4 seats / sport pedals including foot rest (GTI style) / black grille / black mirror caps / black RS roof rails / black logos / blackened  chrome window frame / no type names / rubber mat in the booth.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome

Welcome to Briskoda Blueshark  :thumbup: I  :love: them seats, suits the car very well & so does the name "Blueshark" 

I agree those seats really suit the car  :thumbup:

• Like 1