First week with new Superb Sportline

Sounds good. How do you find the seats, as a lack of support on the non Sportline is something I've seen mentioned a few times?

Not something I have noticed if I am honest. Been on an hour or two drive and found the seats very comfortable, the electric adjustments means you can get it pretty much exactly how you want it with the lumbar support etc.

Water dripping in is probably due to the beading up of water on the lovely new waxy finish.

My Citigo did this until it got dirty. Now it doesn't - until the next clean at least.

Enjoy your new car!!

• Like 1

I was expecting them to be longer maybe, just like normal seats are longer in superb compared to octavia.

It would be nice if the seats had adjustable leg support like my current Audi has but still they are much better than the normal Superb seats (for me anyway). I decided to order one...

How does the 150 engine compare to the 184 in your VRS?

Whilst they look to be the same seats apart from different covers do the seats feel the same as your VRS in terms of support, comfort etc?

Did you have any added extras?

How does the 150 engine compare to the 184 in your VRS?

Whilst they look to be the same seats apart from different covers do the seats feel the same as your VRS in terms of support, comfort etc?

Did you have any added extras?

Again the engine was something I was worried about but after test driving an L&K with the 150 I was more than happy. I honestly haven't once thought that the engine needed more poke etc. It has felt the same driving around town and the same on the motorway so no complaints (sounds to good to be true doesn't it but I really haven't noticed a difference).

IMO the seats are better as you can finely tune them because they are electric so you can get the exact seating position that you want.

Extras that I got were power tailgate, heated seats, phone box with wireless charging, front parking sensors and DSG gearbox. The car literally comes with everything else that I wanted as standard.

Edited by Kenfold
  • Like 1

Again the engine was something I was worried about but after test driving an L&K with the 150 I was more than happy. I honestly haven't once thought that the engine needed more poke etc. It has felt the same driving around town and the same on the motorway so no complaints (sounds to good to be true doesn't it but I really haven't noticed a difference).

IMO the seats are better as you can finely tune them because they are electric so you can get the exact seating position that you want.

Extras that I got were power tailgate, heated seats, phone box with wireless charging, front parking sensors and DSG gearbox. The car literally comes with everything else that I wanted as standard.

I have a DSG VRS now so that's a must and I was looking at front sensors in either an Octavia or Superb, heated seats a must as have them now and SWMBO has them in her Spaceback too as they help with her medical problems.

I would go for the power tailgate also but its not a must.

Think I would go for a full winter pack (screen, seats, washers) as have this in the Octavia.

Thanks for the info really interesting :thumbup:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi. 

Just wanted to say I've only had my 190 DSG sportsline hatch. 1 week and love it. 

I had a 230 mile run back from Doncaster to Edinburgh and the seats were really comfortable and easy to adjust heated as well. 

First time with a DSG gearbox with paddles and had a great run from the A74 over to edinburgh sports suspension and gearbox selected and for a big car it went and handled well. 

Love the site very helpful and good ideas already ordered replacement rear reversing and indicator LED'S. 

• Like 3

Hi JFR,

Which bulbs did you order for the reversing & indicator lights & where from ?

Regards, Tisca

Sales order

Sold by ruudg10 ( 3281 )
+ Show additional actions

ebay fast n free icon  These were the reversing LEDS

Estimated delivery Tuesday, 21. Feb. 2017 Wednesday, 22. Feb. 2017
  • 4MB
2x80w 1156/BA15S/382 BRIGHTEST CREE LED WHITE CANBUS*** REVERSE/BRAKE/FOG UNIVER

2x80w 1156/BA15S/382 BRIGHTEST CREE LED WHITE CANBUS*** REVERSE/BRAKE/FOG UNIVER

Item price £ 35.00
Quantity 1
Item number 162384584816
Delivery service Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For

Recently viewed items1/5

Feedback on our suggestions

And rear indicator LEDS were 

Qty Unit Price Subtotal
Sub Total £54.99
Discount £11.00
Delivery £0.00
Total £43.99
Philips X-treme Vision PY21W LED Retrofit 1 £54.99 each £54.99

Regards,

The PowerBulbs Team

hope you got the two messages not very good with these things LOL

found all the info on the site. 

• 4 weeks later...

Good to read this. I'm considering changing a 2015 VRS diesel to a 190 Superb Sportline. Was worried I'd lose the power and poke which I love on the VRS. I drive all country/national roads on the 180km round trip to work. I was afraid that I'd lose the power I need to "Move passed!" cars on those roads. Doesn't sound like it. 

I've not had DSG but with the amount of pedal work and gear changes on poor roads, then DSG Sounds like something I should get, I also have a bad back and hips, so DSG may save me?

Good luck with your cars lads.

• Like 2