Yeti 2016 No phone ringer sound

CanaryAndy

Was working fine, ended call and then made another. Phone clearly ringing the other end and answered but at no point did the ringer come through the speakers and the receiver never heard me speaking but did answer the call.

Not sure if this is a bluetooth issue as I can still play through the car speakers music etc from my phone and receive messages etc.

Any ideas on a solution or is this a faulty module? I was going to unplug the connector under the drivers seat but looks like the design has changed from my previous 2012 Octavia - if pulling out the plug is a possible fix how do you release it?

Phone is a Oneplus3 and has worked without issue up to now.

Cheers,

Andy

Are you sure you cleared down the previous call? I often have two calls running at the same time; but I do have to switch from one to the other. A symbol appears showing the second call.

Stuff happens

I updated my micro SD card, put it back in the phone and it played ok, but when in the car next it wouldn't 'stream' . Eventually I took the card out of the phone and put it straight back in and it played through the car audio.

Nothing seems, to me, to be consistently reliable in the tech world.......there's always an excuse to go on strike......((