Autonomous driving

rickyang

OT, 

but if the Conservative & Unionists or Ex MP's, Ministers or Prime Ministers have any interest in Addison Lee the HRH and family will likely have some money in there as well.

Sir John Major was made a Special Legal Guardian to Prince William & Harry so he maybe made sure they had good advice where to have their inheritance invested.

Maybe they have shares in the Carlyle Group, i would think their dad will have with his close friendship with the House of Saud.

Britain is open for business, very open and everything is for sale at the right price.

I see the former UK Secretary of state for defence Sir Michael Fallon MP has a new part time job.

People living in glass houses should not throw stones and people that use cabs and private hire vehicles should know Big Brother has been here for a long time now.

Edited by Offski

• 2 weeks later...

If the driverless car is involved in an accident and you didn’t actually see it, I wonder how the insurance company is going to treat a claim ............or their attitude in general -

https://electrek.co/2018/11/01/tesla-remotely-control-car-phones-like-rc-cars-elon-musk/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Europe's first full-sized self-driving bus will be demonstrated in Glasgow today & tomorrow.

(not on an open public highway!)

Makes sense for the use they intend them travelling across the Forth using the Forth Road Bridge.

http://transport-network.co.uk/CAV-Scotland-to-host-self-driving-bus-first/16266

Edited by Roottootemoot

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@shyVRS245

I might need an Autonomous car or a chauffeur.

Got the NIP in from a week past Tuesday, 50mph in a 40.  I did think it would be 45mph in a 40.

Then today pretty sure that a Long Range Speed Camera will have got me before i spotted the van up on a flyover.

Not in my car so going to have to wait a while to know on that one.

• Sad 2