Octavia RS mk3 Oil pan

Hey!
So I apparently hit my Oil pan/carter/oil sump (depends how you call it in your country) and it is now leaking.. I probably hit the pavement in a parking area and the shield took the bang and transferred some of it to the oil pan.
The leak is very small, and we did secure it, but I was trying to find a brand new plastic (that is what I have) oil pan on ebay and couldn't find any.. Perhaps I am missing something?

Thank you!

Hi - not being funny (ok maybe a little) but perhaps the below replacement would be suitable?

http://www.uspmotorsports.com/Volkswagen--Golf-GTI-Rabbit--MK7--2015--2.0T/Engine/Oil-Service/Steel-Oil-Pan-Conversion-Kit.html

It looks almost the same in shape, but perhaps there is someone here who could shed some light?

Order one from a UK dealer and have it shipped? :notme:

I really tried and look it up.. I can't seem to find any dealer or "garage" or whatever that sells the oil pan.. 

That is why I am asking here guys and also wondering regarding the steel Gold MK7 one, because I have exhausted all other means..

I really tried and look it up.. I can't seem to find any dealer or "garage" or whatever that sells the oil pan..

That is why I am asking here guys and also wondering regarding the steel Gold MK7 one, because I have exhausted all other means..

I don't understand, any Skoda dealer should be able to supply the part? If they won't ship it to Israel, arrange collection and delivery to Israel via UPS or DHL?

I replaced one myself for £116 after a Dealer quoted £500. It is a very easy job, so long as you can safely raise the front of the car.

Read here for full instructions and pictures.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/408813-cracked-plastic-vrs-sump-dripping-oil/?hl=+oil%20+sump

My apologies. ^^^^^ this was the thread I was referring to

The sump itself cost me £98 because I wanted it quickly and purchased from the most local supplier. One place quoted £85 but was too far for collection and they asked ~£20 for delivery. There were also after-market metal sumps available on Ebay for similar prices.

The sump itself cost me £98 because I wanted it quickly and purchased from the most local supplier. One place quoted £85 but was too far for collection and they asked ~£20 for delivery. There were also after-market metal sumps available on Ebay for similar prices.

Maybe I am searching for the wrong item.. I couldn't find anything on eBay. Seriously I feel like an idiot.