Kodiaq Owners Register

BoxerBoy

23 minutes ago, seangibbo said:

Picked mine up Tuesday 2ltr TSI SEL DSG petrol blue with tan leather love the car just need time to get used to the change in the Columbus unit from the Octavia vrs to the kodiaq for some reason I cannot change location on my weather map it says St Helens when I live in wigan? 

An pics? :D

Finally get to post in here now that I have Yogi Bear home safe and sound... :)

1.4TSI 150 DSG Edition (2WD), 7 seats, Petrol Blue Metallic, Black Leather, Area View + Front/Rear Parking Sensors, Assistance Pack.

Big shout out to Sean @ Silbury Skoda - excellent service and handover, especially given the challenging conditions over the last week!

• Like 2

Picked up my new Edition DSG 4x4 TDI150 2 weeks ago. Lovely car. Enjoying all of the gadgets... Most of which I didn't notice in the brochure. Glad I got it early as the weather here got really bad which is unusual for Devon. 

P_20180223_154252_vHDR_Auto.jpg

On ‎04‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 19:43, WiggosSideburns said:

Finally get to post in here now that I have Yogi Bear home safe and sound... :)

1.4TSI 150 DSG Edition (2WD), 7 seats, Petrol Blue Metallic, Black Leather, Area View + Front/Rear Parking Sensors, Assistance Pack.

Big shout out to Sean @ Silbury Skoda - excellent service and handover, especially given the challenging conditions over the last week!

Glad you got yours okay Wiggo.  As mine is still at Sheerness, 15 days and counting. Can you post some pics, just so I know what I'm missing!!!

28 minutes ago, Markymate said:

Can you post some pics, just so I know what I'm missing!!!

There's one in the 'Jellystone' thread, but I refuse to take any more until I've had chance to clean it!

Finally got it !!!

Quick pic 

1.4tsi SE 150 4x4 in cappuccino 

Very surprised for a poor version that it came with LED interior lights and footwell!!! 

20180324_173030.jpg

Edited by KENT_FABIA
Change wording
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

The replacement for my previous Octavia Scout was delivered to the office last month.

Kodiaq Edition in velvet red, beige leather, 4x4, DSG, 150 diesel, area view, adaptive cruise and Canton sound.

Very much enjoying it so far. I only have an image from my phone but I'll try and take some better shots at some point.

IMG_0031med.jpg

• Like 2

Where'd you get the chrome exhaust trims from? I take it the Skoda sticker under the brake light is yours :D

If it were mine I'd have to remove the dealers sticker, unless they'd like to pay me for advertising!

On 13/04/2018 at 11:16, MartinFinlayson said:

The replacement for my previous Octavia Scout was delivered to the office last month.

Kodiaq Edition in velvet red, beige leather, 4x4, DSG, 150 diesel, area view, adaptive cruise and Canton sound.

Very much enjoying it so far. I only have an image from my phone but I'll try and take some better shots at some point.

IMG_0031med.jpg

Rub your Octavia Scout's nose in it why don't you :D

17 minutes ago, silver1011 said:

Where'd you get the chrome exhaust trims from? I take it the Skoda sticker under the brake light is yours :D

If it were mine I'd have to remove the dealers sticker, unless they'd like to pay me for advertising!

The exhaust trims are from milotec. The Skoda sticker under the brake light was on the car when I picked it up, I’ve left it on for now but it might end up being removed like the dealer one was minutes after photo was taken.

• Like 1