What goodies have you bought for your Superb III?

I've bought since having the car:

*LED lights for the boot

*LED lights for the door courtesy lamps

*LED bulbs for the Reverse lights (leaving just the fogs and the rear indicators as non LED - haven't decided if i should change them yet...)

*Reversible floor mat

*The grey collapsible Skoda bags for the boot (which have elastic loops to hook over the luggage hooks and keep it in place - very handy)

*Bootlip Spoiler from the sport line

*Stainless steel pedal covers

Plus the Aus spec Superb already included the door bin, the iPad holder for the rear head rests and for the rear arm rest and the cargo nets.

I feel like i've run out of stuff to buy.... but I am quite talented at buying stuff I don't necessarily need so I'm sure this is a temporary problem.

Edited by Enobar
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Enobar said:

I've bought since having the car:

*LED lights for the boot

*LED lights for the door courtesy lamps

*LED bulbs for the Reverse lights (leaving just the fogs and the rear indicators as non LED - haven't decided if i should change them yet...)

*Reversible floor mat

*The grey collapsible Skoda bags for the boot (which have elastic loops to hook over the luggage hooks and keep it in place - very handy)

*Bootlip Spoiler from the sport line

*Stainless steel pedal covers

Plus the Aus spec Superb already included the door bin, the iPad holder for the rear head rests and for the rear arm rest and the cargo nets.

I feel like i've run out of stuff to buy.... but I am quite talented at buying stuff I don't necessarily need so I'm sure this is a temporary problem.

Your purchasing talents are excellent by the sound of it. Thanks for posting. Might have to take a look at the Skoda bags. Where did you purchase them from?

32 minutes ago, markmuddimer said:

Your purchasing talents are excellent by the sound of it. Thanks for posting. Might have to take a look at the Skoda bags. Where did you purchase them from?

I got pretty much everything from SuperSkoda.  Lets not discuss shipping fees for a boot spoiler shipped 15,000km from Czech Republic to Australia.. lol.

Part number is 000061108 if you want to check it out.

One extra I am interested in is the silver caps for the KESSY system for my spare keys but I haven't seen them available yet.  If anyone knows a part number or a place to buy please do tell :-)

• Like 1

So far I've bought the following for my sportline combi.

Set of pressed metal Reg  plates 

Front and rear rubber mats.

Rear centre tunnel cover

Led door courtesy lights in red/white

Combi boot led lights 

Boot floor rubber mat. 

Pair of 90mm black carbon effect Skoda front and rear centre badges.

Rear centre armrest tablet holder.

Set of H+R wheel spacers .( 20mm rear ,10mm fronts .)

Alloy foot rest . ( not strictly new but kept it off my mk7 golf)

Oem autoglym lifeshine dealer and customer kits,both unopened and unused..(dealer freebie that I probably won't use ,  nice to have all the same)

Carpro cquartz and reload . 

Still to get :

Led indicator and reversing bulbs .

Front foglight led,s

Glove box led bulb.

Dtuk tuning box maybe ,although the tdi 190 is opening out nicely now with 2k kms on the clock.

Edited by SportlineBri
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SportlineBri said:

So far I've bought the following for my sportline combi.

Set of pressed metal Reg  plates 

Front and rear rubber mats.

Rear centre tunnel cover

Led door courtesy lights in red/white

Combi boot led lights 

Boot floor rubber mat. 

Pair of 90mm black carbon effect Skoda front and rear centre badges.

Rear centre armrest tablet holder.

Set of H+R wheel spacers .( 20mm rear ,10mm fronts .)

Alloy foot rest . ( not strictly new but kept it off my mk7 golf)

Oem autoglym lifeshine dealer and customer kits,both unopened and unused..(dealer freebie that I probably won't use ,  nice to have all the same)

Carpro cquartz and reload . 

Still to get :

Led indicator and reversing bulbs .

Front foglight led,s

Glove box led bulb.

Dtuk tuning box maybe ,although the tdi 190 is opening out nicely now with 2k kms on the clock.

Nice list there! Do the spacers make much of a difference? Is it simply for aesthetics or are there any handling benefits?

I've used clear Fablon in the past for protecting sills, boot area on bumpers etc. There are a range of colours and it comes in a roll, approx 200cms x 45cms. About £9.00. Apply with a hair dryer to fit awkward areas etc. It can easily be removed by heating with a hair dryer and peeling off without harming the paint.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, markmuddimer said:

Nice list there! Do the spacers make much of a difference? Is it simply for aesthetics or are there any handling benefits?

Yeah the the improved aesthetic more than anything else , I think the wheels are too far in the arch as standard,

I'll put up some pictures before and after when I fit them.  

• Like 2

18 hours ago, juddahbai said:

I've used clear Fablon in the past for protecting sills, boot area on bumpers etc. There are a range of colours and it comes in a roll, approx 200cms x 45cms. About £9.00. Apply with a hair dryer to fit awkward areas etc. It can easily be removed by heating with a hair dryer and peeling off without harming the paint.

Sounds interesting. I would like to cover the top of the boot lip in clear as I see it getting scratched over time.

22 hours ago, juddahbai said:

3 hours ago, markmuddimer said:

Sounds interesting. I would like to cover the top of the boot lip in clear as I see it getting scratched over time.

I simply can't imagine the bubbled mess I'd make with that!

I'm still erring towards ordering one of the V4 brushed protectors from Superskoda at the moment - does anyone have one, fitted or otherwise, that they could post a picture of?

Ive now installed all my LEDs and the VW passat front screen washers (thanks to Micloi for those). I've still got glove box LEDs and my key fob case to come (and the fob cover cant come soon enough after pressing my boot open key accidentally the other night whilst happily watching TV).  I've also ordered the Door LEDs to try as I am so pleased with the performance of the other lights.

Still interested in some protection for the top of the rear bumper... So what else have you guys been buying? 

• Like 1

Well I received my leather key fob zipper case today from Bulgaria (ebay). I must admit I am very pleased with it and hopefully will bring an end to accidental boot opening episodes. I do believe its proper leather too; smelling rather nice (I am not sat here sniffing it honest). I can forgive the fact the skoda logo is out of date as it appears to be good quality.

Here are a couple of pics:

e0649281-4740-4222-bbce-13e675aa2c2d_zps

235cb69d-2338-43bb-ae8e-31681717ed88_zps

Just waiting on interior bulbs now and need to re-order a boot linerafter being messed about with my last order on ebay (I am after a rezaw one if anyone knows of a reliable UK stockist).

Thanks all

• Like 3

10 hours ago, markmuddimer said:

Well I received my leather key fob zipper case today from Bulgaria (ebay). I must admit I am very pleased with it and hopefully will bring an end to accidental boot opening episodes. I do believe its proper leather too; smelling rather nice (I am not sat here sniffing it honest). I can forgive the fact the skoda logo is out of date as it appears to be good quality.

Just waiting on interior bulbs now and need to re-order a boot linerafter being messed about with my last order on ebay (I am after a rezaw one if anyone knows of a reliable UK stockist).

Thanks all

I'll be ordering a Rezaw bootliner for my Sportline, soon.  I've bought two from The Roofbox Company for my current and previous car and I'm really pleased with them.  The service is also great.   Bargain for £35 too:

http://www.roofbox.co.uk/scripts/rbvehsel4_tab.php/car-specific-accessories/rezaw_plast_boot_liner_black_no_rz231528/Qx%40w%2C6M4%2CME}%40nkCu5P5zqBAFEhN}2}3K4P01KgvT%2C`Cm7MAAD7rDnnG{PByf0uiG}XZD}rCiGMIQiY.qGu08U

Edit: Ordered :)

Edited by penguin17
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, markmuddimer said:

Thanks all

Nice one...I've ordered one. I keep finding I've opened the boot catching the hatch button.

• Like 1

I've gone for a slightly different route and got one of these:  http://amzn.eu/6jElW6C

I'm no fan of hanging a bunch of keys off my belt (and think it looks, well...odd), but with just the Skoda key on it, and it being short, it's normally hidden under my coat.

It seems to work really well - little to no risk of accidental button presses, buttons really easily accessible and to-hand when you need them, and hangs on the key peg by the back door very neatly when I get in. It's also a tough little thing - I can't imagine it ever dropping off. Famous last words!

5 hours ago, philpix said:

If I was a car thief, which I'm not BTW, I would not be hanging my car keys by the back door and advertising where I live. Just saying'

Thankfully, I have enough back doors for it to take them a while before they find it... :blink:

Edit: And I've made may location slightly more generic, so that should definitely fix it.

Edited by CheshireBumpkin
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, markmuddimer said:

Now ordered the Rezaw bootliner to provide some additional protection. Thanks for the link penguin.

No probs :)  Remember, it's not my fault if you don't like it! :D

I ordered mine after posting that link yesterday morning and I had confirmation last night that it had been shipped.  Hopefully yours won't be far behind. 

• Like 1

Also bought a tablet holder from eBay.  Price was £26 last week and down to £17.95 now; still showing as more than 10 available too: 

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=272564350161#ht_500wt_1414

These are on Superskoda for approx £14.50 but when you factor in their shipping costs, £17.95 (incl. delivery) is pretty good. 

IMG_0851.JPGJust fitted to my 2016 SE L Executive 190 estate. £49 from rearguards.co.uk Easy to fit, looks like it came that way from the factory. Used masking tape as a locating guide, then fastened it in place with the 3m tape supplied. Job done!

• Like 1

Just fitted a full set of genuine mudflaps to my 2016 Superb estate, £48 from ebay, my 12 year old son fitted them!! Should help keep the car cleaner for longer! 

Serves me right for choosing Moon White!!!

• Like 1