Skoda Octavia VRS Bouncing At High Speed

Help required please!  My Octavia VRS Limited Edition Estate bounces about the road with driven at high speed.  It recently passed its MOT with flying colours but sometimes it feels like it's about to flip over.  I love my car and want to get this resolved.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

My Octavia used to feel shall we say rather loose at speed over uneven roads. This was at 50k miles and there was no leak from the shocks and passed MOT no problem. Decided to fit Bilstein B8 shocks onto the standard springs and now it is a different vehicle. Such an improvement you can push harder with far more confidence, and it does not wander over uneven roads any more. Mind you, it never felt like it would flip over as you describe.