Autoglym High Performance Tyre Gel

revneth

Bought some of this new AG product @ £9.99 over two weeks ago and applied it as directed.

It still looks great after all the messy weather we've had since then.

Anyone else tried it yet - and with what results?

• Like 3

21 hours ago, revneth said:

Bought some of this new AG product @ £9.99 over two weeks ago and applied it as directed.

It still looks great after all the messy weather we've had since then.

Anyone else tried it yet - and with what results?

Sounds really good.... but never tried it personally.

As always with tyre/trim products; the real key to success is preparation.

A thorough clean, APC and/or degrease of the tyres before application helps tremedously.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've always used AG Bumper & Trim Gel on my tyres.  I thought of trying the High Performance Tyre Gel but it's more pricey and my mate says it doesn't make much of a difference.  Also, the bumper gel doesn't give it quite as much of a wet shine that other tyre dressings do, and that suits me.  Plus it saves me buying an extra bottle of stuff to clean my car.  20 years ago i had a bottle of something for every part of the car but as i got more experienced, or wiser, i realised that there was no need for a boot full of products for cleaning my car.