Part number Required

Hi guys. 

I've taken my car to a local garage to have the headmaster replaced. Just had a call from him, we need to replace the bolts that secure the camshafts in place. We are having major trouble in finding the bolts we require. 

Does anyone have any new ones for sale or possibly the part number so that we can find them ourselves. 

Even our local autoparts can't find what we are looking for.

Thanks in advance

Lee

Just for reference it's a 2006 Octavia 1z3 2.0tdi 140pd. KT06 CCA

Head gasket? Or is it a cut and blow dry? ;) Has he tried calling a skoda dealership or going in to the TPS parts counter to look up the parts with etka exploded diagrams?

Edited by TheClient

Head gasket replacement including skim and pressure test. Nearest skoda dealership is nearly 2 hours away and nearest tps counter is over an hour away. We are miles away from anywhere so makes it difficult

2 hours ago, leetomsett said:

Hi guys. 

I've taken my car to a local garage to have the headmaster replaced. Just had a call from him, we need to replace the bolts that secure the camshafts in place. We are having major trouble in finding the bolts we require. 

Does anyone have any new ones for sale or possibly the part number so that we can find them ourselves. 

Even our local autoparts can't find what we are looking for.

Thanks in advance

Lee

Just for reference it's a 2006 Octavia 1z3 2.0tdi 140pd. KT06 CCA

Engine code would be useful for looking up on parts sites.  Garage should be able to find that, or it's on the V5 document.