Climatronic control unit removal?

I'd try fishing the wire through behind it before thinking about dismantling the car any further. I've been meaning to pull the ashtray apart to replace the bulb in the ashtray area though. If you do get it apart stick up a few photos anyway.

Don't think I courage to go any further without any instructions. But I'm quite sure I would have to pry of cover over the climatronic control unit. But don't know where to start...

Don't think I have courage to go further without any instructions. But I'm quite sure I would have to pry of cover over the climatronic control unit. But don't know where to start...

It is really weird that this model was in produce from 2007 to 2015, and there are so few instructions on many things. Like interior. And nobody knows. Superb owners won't fix or "tune" their cars, I think.

I assume so - that's what I'd try anyway. Take the surround off the radio first as I know that comes off, but it might expose an edge for you to lift the climate control face plate with.