Yeti Greenline auto stop

yes

Hi there everyone

Only joined today!

I have a Yeti Greenline  2014 and only had it for two weeks - love it so far

How do you disable the auto engine cut out because mine has stopped working?

Thanks

Mark

35 minutes ago, yes said:

I can't see a button?

Mine is 2014 any ideas,?

Under the air con panel there are 6 or 7 buttons, it's the left one (as above).

3 hours ago, yes said:

How do you disable the auto engine cut out because mine has stopped working

Welcome! 

The way you have worked this sounds like you think you may have accidentally disabled start/stop?? 

As others have said there is normally a button but this need to be pressed every time you start the car. 

It's more likely to be not working because it requires ideal conditions to kick in. So if you have a lot of things drawing battery power... Lights, wipers, accessories, heater etc then it won't kick in. 

I can't seem to find it in the manual or anywhere in the car?

Yep the car had most things on today so maybe that stopped it?

The symbol in your picture is just telling you that start/stop is not activated. Either because you have pressed the off button (which needs to be done each time you start the car) or there are too many things being used for it to activate.

Basically just get in and drive and the start/stop will manage itself. If you want to deactivate it at anytime, it can get annoying in certain traffic situations especially with a dsg, then press the off button. When you next switch the car on other will be  back in auto mode.

Best read the owners manual on when it will not function as stop / start, inhibited for a reason,

eg's 

Low Ambient Temperature, vehicle not up to operating temperature, low battery or high battery drain, A/C on or Heating setting higher than the temperature reached.