Milltek Cat-back exhaust 2.0 TSI/TFSI

tonyblue

Milltek cat-back non-resonated exhaust system, SSXSK008. Fits all Octavia TSI/TFSI 2.0, hatch and estate, 2006-2013.

New save for the non resonated centre section which was on the car for 2 weeks. I found the exhaust too loud for day to day dad duties so I purchased a resonated system and replaced the centre pipe for the box. (Both systems are identical except the middle section). The system gives a nice burble on idle and leisurely driving but on throttle it turns into what my daughter calls the 'overtaking trumpet'.

Heres a cheeky video of the differences at idle between standard and Milltek. 

Collection is advised due to the size of the box but a next day courier is about £35.

This system include;
1 x Non-Resonated Connecting Pipe
1 x Non-Resonated Centre Section
1 x Rear Silencer
Clamps and reducer
Pipe Ø: 2.75"Twin 76.2mm tail

£300 + postage

30D1D950-F6D9-4C28-9561-D2081D4BEFE0_zps
74F19512-BFE9-40E3-A71F-BA4587CB4EF4_zps

28 minutes ago, surfingobo said:

How did you find the Resonated vs Non Res at Motorway speeds??

Non-res is fine when cruising, adds bass to the journey. It's when you put your foot down it makes all the noise

The resonated is subtle but you know it's there, better than standard. 

• 2 months later...

Hi, sorry to trouble you. I know you've sold the exhaust but just a question about the system. I've got a 06 octavia vrs 2.0t fsi and trying to check that's the one for me to order. Thanks ron

Sorry to of troubled you. But that's answer my question. Does it sound OK. My exhaust is blowing in two places and its cheeper to get a miltex system than a original one you can only get from main dealer. Do it sound OK. Cheers ron

sounds lovely but a bit of a loud drone at 70-75mph but has dampened over time. but this was the reason the op sold this version. get a resonated version for a more standard sound but a bit beefier. the resonated version costs slightly more.

Edited by sessions

I've got a resonated one on car, you only really notice it when you out your foot down.

I do a lot of motorway miles so its great as it isn't a drone for the family when we are travelling.