Dash cover

grandadpud

In my Citigo handbook it says remove cover from USB socket to fit phone holder. There is no cover but I don't want phone holder in all the time. Is there a cover available from dealers?

Is this a universal phone holder or the one that comes with the newer cars? From what I can see on the model page there doesn't seem to be a cover over the USB socket. But it looks like there is over the phone holder on the dash. 

Without having access to a newer Citigo I can't help you as much as I'd like too.

Edited by Jonny118118

It's a 2017 Monte Carlo with the new phone holder. I don't need the phone holder on all the time so thought a vover would keep dust out of the socket and look tidier. OCD!!

It's a 2017 Monte Carlo with the new phone holder. I don't need the phone holder on all the time so thought a vover would keep dust out of the socket and look tidier. OCD!!

Thanks, will do.

Hi Grandadpud!

Like you, I prefer to drive my Citigo without the phone holder mounted on the dash - but my dealer has told me that Skoda no longer supply the plastic cover which fills the hole when you remove the phone holder. Have you been able to source one? It should a simple thing you'd think, but I can't find one on eBay, even after extensive trawling! If anyone knows of a source, it would be much appreciated. Cheers, Kenneth

Thanks, will do.

I haven't really looked yet but did see one in a VW Up. Looks like breakers yard will be best bet. Lovely, just the job!!

Thanks, will do.

I haven't really looked yet but did see one in a VW Up. Looks like breakers yard will be best bet. Lovely, just the job!!

Ordered. Just over a tenner with p&p.

Dash cover just arrived but for some reaso they have sent me 5! Pack is of five so picker must have just sent the whole pack. Anybody want one give me a shout. I am in Keighley.

Thanks for the suggestion. Fortunately found the part on the skoda parts website (link below), and have been assured that it fits the 2017 model!

http://www.skodaparts.com/product/citigo-navigation-pid-cover-plate-2012-2014-50531

Mine arrived too, but just the one (not a pack of 5) for a tenner. Thanks for the offer - I'd treat yourself to a tidy profit and get ebaying!

• Like 1

On 01/04/2017 at 13:24, grandadpud said:

Thanks, will do.

Ordered. Just over a tenner with p&p.

Dash cover just arrived but for some reaso they have sent me 5! Pack is of five so picker must have just sent the whole pack. Anybody want one give me a shout. I am in Keighley.

Think @leckman was looking for one. 

• 3 months later...

Is this item still available? I need one for my wife's Mii.

PLEASE IGNORE!

Fred

Edited by g6zru
ERROR

• 1 year later...
On 01/04/2017 at 13:24, grandadpud said:

It's a 2017 Monte Carlo with the new phone holder. I don't need the phone holder on all the time so thought a cover would keep dust out of the socket and look tidier. OCD!!

Will the new phone holder fit the older PID socket?