Mirrorlink

I was hoping to be able to mirror my phone when parked but am unsure where in going wrong, has anyone managed to do this on the amundsen?

It seems to be locked down and i was wondering if any apps need installing to enable the ability to switch to the mirror view rather than compatible apps view?

I've got Honor 7 (sth like Huawei P8) and it's not compatible with MirrorLink. I use AndroidAuto. My wife has got Samsung Note 4 and it links with MirrorLink but there is an option in Menu to enable the MirrorLink. After that you need a certified app that provides a service to Amundsen, for example Sygic Navigation. 

If you want to mirror the screen from Samsung phone, you need to use LG MirrorDrive app and turn off the notifications because this app screams that the phone is not from LG. But after that you can use it. 

Frankly, I prefer to use AA rather than ML.

2 hours ago, przemoka said:

I've got Honor 7 (sth like Huawei P8) and it's not compatible with MirrorLink. I use AndroidAuto. My wife has got Samsung Note 4 and it links with MirrorLink but there is an option in Menu to enable the MirrorLink. After that you need a certified app that provides a service to Amundsen, for example Sygic Navigation. 

If you want to mirror the screen from Samsung phone, you need to use LG MirrorDrive app and turn off the notifications because this app screams that the phone is not from LG. But after that you can use it. 

Frankly, I prefer to use AA rather than ML.

I didn't think the Honor 7 worked with the Superb via Android Auto? Can you confirm it does and which software version your Honor 7 is running? Thanks.

I have htc 10, and this mirrorlink is a little bit tricky... It doesnt work with 3rd party cable also the service from skoda confirm this. When I use original cable sometimes work sometimes doesnt. I use it for navigation on bolero radio. The navigation is payable Sygic Car Navigation.

Hi to confirm its the s7 edge, android auto is fine, i was hoping to be able to mirror my android screen so i can look to stream YouTube and Netflix whist parked up. Maybe the phone needs an app or to be rooted ?

On 21/03/2017 at 17:17, Blindek said:

That you can not do do ask yourself why... Youtube and driving works well together

As stated this is when parked not driving.

• Like 1