BREAKING 2007 SKODA OCTAVIA VRS 2.0 TDI BMN, BLUE 9463, 6 SPEED GEARBOX JMA

vaeusedcarparts

4 hours ago, vaeusedcarparts said:

Hi! can you provide a photo, please ? 

I am afraid I don't as I do not currently have a cover, hence my search for one.

You can see it in the first pic of the Boot ( pic 8 ) you have put on the start of the thread on the left hand side.

On 7/7/2017 at 11:56, OGvRS08 said:

How much for the working cigarette lighter (socket and the lighter) and the "locking" switch beside it from the centre console?

Hi! We sell only complete central console with black leather armrest for £90, Thanks

10 hours ago, badgerman said:

Hi. Do you have the air con pump? Looking for one for Oct VRS 2010 TDI DSG. Not sure of product code. Thanks 

Hi! We need a part number to match the part mate, to many different types of Air con Pumps, thanks

On 11/07/2017 at 09:15, vaeusedcarparts said:

Hi! We sell only complete central console with black leather armrest for £90, Thanks

Hi! We need a part number to match the part mate, to many different types of Air con Pumps, thanks

Delphi unit with the number 5N0 820 803A on it

I know the rear bumper is already gone, but do you happen to have an N/S/R lower bumper reflector kicking around?

I'm really struggling to find one (I only know that the part no. ends 2054 as that's all I have left from mine!)

Thanks, J

Hi

I need the pocket to the right of the steering wheel in the lower part of the dash. Also need the plastic part of the handle for adjusting the steering wheel and whatever fixings it uses. Items will need posted to Northern Ireland BT23. I would also like the engine cover for a 2.0 FSi if you have one available.

Thanks

Andy

2007_skoda_octavia_vrs_2.0_tdi_bmn_blue_9463_6_speed_gearbox_jma_breaking_4.jpg

• ColinD locked this topic