Hello From Germany

Littlemania

• Administrators

Hi and welcome, a quick link for the non german readers/speakers

http://216.239.39.104/translate_c?hl=gb&u=http://www.billigerdrucken.de/fabiaclub/forum/portal.php%3F

Might have to copy that into your browser.

And vice versa for you on ours :Dhttp://216.239.39.104/translate_c?hl=de&u=briskoda.net

Same again.

Okay, great and thriving site you have there.

I am sure our topics of conversation overlap alot.

How do you find Skoda DE to be with regard to tuning?

I'll read more topics on your site tonight.

Just the next "Kraut" say hello!

Nice to find an english Skoda-Forum.

When I joined in April 1999 Yorkshire first time with my Octavia, people ask me which kind of car this is.....LOL.

love from Berlin,

Kay xxx

Hello from Germany, Berlin, continental Europe, what ever!

Yeah, great site, this is and lads - your German is way better that the English of many Germans, believe me! I'm surprised how many folks from the SkodaCommunity.de have made their way over the channel! But it's great to see international contacs get under way. Perhaps well make it to the N

Yeah, I've seen the pictures in the gallery. Nice Ferrari that is. But the Oktavias aren't much worse :-) It's just the steering on the passenger's side that f***s up my mind!

I doubt that my Felicia 1.3 could keep up with those cars but it'd be mighty fun to chance it!

Be easy!

Para / Pat

I believe for international meets, that some plans are underway for a little excursion to Denmark next June for some kind of skoda related "gathering" - sounds a little bit like Woodstock, just with cars and no hippies/drugs. :D (or maybe, drugs... :rolleyes: )

If the money's right, Kay, I'll send some out to you by international courier.

Are ou sure that Tetley's is not in the "beers from abroad" section in your supermarkets.

We can normally get Warsteiner, etc over here OK, normally because we have LidL stores over here.

:thumbup:

Hey, thanks for the offer! Maybe I should take this chance ??? .......... Any idea how much the courier or post service is?? Could be a perfect X-mas gift for my wife and myself............LOL

In fact, it's impossible to get Tetley's in Germany ... :-( Also we don't get simple english Mints (Bonbon with chocolate arround) here!

Well believe me, Germany is just a courios country........

We always enter Tesco at first, whenever we're in England and put a lots of cans of Tetley's smothflow into the boot of the Octi....... LOL.

Know you get a lot's of german beer at the Supermarket incl. Bavarian Weissbier too.

Last visit in the UK was in 2001 'cause last year we got a little daughter and it isn't so easy to do the trip to Yorkshire with a little Baby.....It's just a to long ride (overnight Ferry Rotterdam-Hull).

So I thing we've to wait just one or two years before the next Trip...

Kay xxx

I completely agree with Kay, it is almost impossible to get English products here, no Tetley Bitter, no Websters, no Black Sheep Ale etc.

We always fill our boot woth dozens of bottles of MaltVinegar, Bitter, salty butter, crisps, Stilton and other English cheese, Cider, Clotted Cream and lots more. I suppose Tescos at Dover are always sold out when we've finished, and we always are the attraction in the carpark when we try to put two trolleys full of food into our car *lol*

I really love your supermarkets, I envy you for the incredible choice you have!

Greetings