Couple of odd things happened this morning.

Couple of odd things happened this morning. Two or three miles after leaving home and on a completely clear stretch of straight(ish) road, the Brake Assist warning appeared in the Maxi Dot display. It stayed on for no more than a couple of seconds, it didn’t apply the brakes and it didn’t happen again for the duration of my journey?

Approx. five or six miles into my journey I got a Traffic Announcement and it isn’t even turned on (to the best of my knowledge?). I’ve never had one before and I haven’t had another since?

Are these simply little quirks, the cars character, its personality… little things I need to get used to and that endear it to you? :)

Terry

Don't mean to worry you but your car is possessed. When you get in it tonight the radio will play the theme tune to The Omen before telling you in sinister voice to "Get out!"

• Like 2

I've had the same brake assist warning .ignt once in similar circumstances. Car was so New I didn't even know what it was  - Hasn't happened since so can't get it looked at. 

A work colleagues 66 plate Audi A4 suffered the same warnings. Last week it hit the brakes randomly by itself which scared him enough to insist Audi come and pick the car up for diagnosis.

Front/brake assist occasionally throws up a message in my car.

I've had the sat nav TMC give a "queue traffic ahead" etc message without a route being set. I think it looks ahead on the road you are driving.