how long did yours take?

1 hour ago, Mr Grump said:

Ordered 20th Feb, Picked up 3rd May.

Wow 10 weeks. Hope mines as quick. Salesman said he had to quote me 12/13 weeks but he hoped for sooner. 

Ordered 4th Jan and currently unconfirmed BW26.

I did tell them I didn't want it before June so it sat at BW22 for quite a while and has now slipped back a month.

At least I'll get the 9.2" Columbus from BW22 onwards though :)

22 minutes ago, Leemo said:

Ordered 10th of February, build week 15 and it has finally been shipped.  Should be with the dealer this time next week if I am lucky. 

That's strange. Mr grump ordered his 20th Feb and got it a few days ago. 

4 minutes ago, Jacro said:

That's strange. Mr grump ordered his 20th Feb and got it a few days ago. 

I think a lot depends on build week rather than order week. Build week is dependant upon model, options and engine. Then the cars get stuck at Emden for up to 3 weeks and it seems to be a lottery if your car gets on a boat after a few days or a few weeks! 

Edited by Leemo

I ordered the wife's one in week 1 march and didn't think much of chasing it up as we weren't in too much of a hurry; Initially was told around the middle of June ... checked with the dealer on friday and by the sounds of his email it looks as if he hasn't even a build date yet .. said he would get back to me today with more details. 

Located in ireland 

2 hours ago, tfp2000 said:

I ordered the wife's one in week 1 march and didn't think much of chasing it up as we weren't in too much of a hurry; Initially was told around the middle of June ... checked with the dealer on friday and by the sounds of his email it looks as if he hasn't even a build date yet .. said he would get back to me today with more details. 

Located in ireland 

That's a bit crap. My dealer, if you can believe him, is saying 12/13 weeks at most. 

Keep us posted re build please

4 hours ago, Jacro said:

That's a bit crap. My dealer, if you can believe him, is saying 12/13 weeks at most. 

Keep us posted re build please

All depends on spec and how many your dealer has sold, the person I was speaking to today said that the dealer quotas were starting to kick in

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2017 at 10:57, tfp2000 said:

Located in ireland 

Just curious to see if you've had any update yet tfp2000?

Edited by Abcde

Ordered wife's Kodiaq on 17th of December - got it two days ago, 5th of June. I have been informed on build week 26, 34 and even 43(!) before it settled down and got built week 18. My dealer blamed the jumping about of the build week on problems with the supply of electric seats.
Wife promised I could try it some day... :)

• Like 1

On 6/7/2017 at 18:45, Jacro said:

Mine should be built this week. What's your configuration?

Basic Ambition model 2.0tdi dsg, 7 seats plus 2 small extras.