how long did yours take?

11 hours ago, Bignij said:

Ordered mine on 1st April. It is being delivered to the detailers on Thursday 15th for a Swissvax Quartz coating. I should get it 23rd.......ish. :cool:

Erm. What's Swissvax quartz and is it any good?

1 hour ago, Jacro said:

Erm. What's Swissvax quartz and is it any good?

My apologies. The coating is a ceramic coating. The cleaning and polishing products are Swissvax. I'm not sure whose the ceramic coating is. As soon as I know I'll post it up. Hopefully with some pictures. 

56 minutes ago, Bignij said:

My apologies. The coating is a ceramic coating. The cleaning and polishing products are Swissvax. I'm not sure whose the ceramic coating is. As soon as I know I'll post it up. Hopefully with some pictures. 

Great. I've been warned off the in house skoda protection and would be very interested in your results. Cheers. 

So, my BW23 is still showing as BW23 and we are now BW24 .......... they did say the Kodiaqs were taking 2 weeks to go through the factory though, so if it hasn't updated to having been built by the end of this week it appears I have a problem .......

Just a pity they couldn't have told me that in February. I could have tried other dealers!

Edited by Abcde

11 hours ago, andyvee said:

So, my BW23 is still showing as BW23 and we are now BW24 .......... they did say the Kodiaqs were taking 2 weeks to go through the factory though, so if it hasn't updated to having been built by the end of this week it appears I have a problem .......

Same here. Confirmed status 20 BW 23 and still showing status 20. What's your spec and location Andy?

15 hours ago, andyvee said:

Same here. Confirmed status 20 BW 23 and still showing status 20. What's your spec and location Andy?

1 hour ago, andyvee said:

2.0 TSi Edition 4x4 DSG with quite a few options. Location is Lancashire.

2.0 d Edition  plus extras. Belfast. 

9 minutes ago, bigboss said:

It is not unusual for them to not update the status on the system, and you may find that they skip a status or 2. That's what happened with me.

So my car might be built but just not updated then?

19 minutes ago, Jacro said:

So my car might be built but just not updated then?

Yes, it is possible. In my case, it moved from status 20 to status 30, 2 weeks after the build week, and the car was with me within 2 weeks of that. 

Yep my dealer has said that they have Kodiaqs showing as not even commenced build and still allocated the BW, then all of a sudden the status has jumped to it being in the UK!

It wasn't like that with my O3, the status updated like clockwork, perhaps it is because it is a different factory building the Kodiaqs?

The dealer told me that mine is being delivered to the Detailer today and he, the dealer, will do the handover on Monday. Which is impressive as it won't be ready until Wednesday. I'm in Germany on Wednesday and Thursday, so I won't be able to pick it up until Friday. I'm driving to Devon on Saturday. So it's straight home on Friday and load the car up with a week's worth of camping gear. No time to play with the new toy. :angry: The t'other half will be giving me the furrowed brow if I don't concentrate on the road. It's gonna be hard with all those distractions. :dry:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, GreenlineIIEstate said:

Ordered mine 9th April and collected it today.

Happy days.:biggrin:

Envious! 

What's the spec & what are your initial impressions?

Happy motoring.

My BW23 was showing as at the final stage of the production process today, so my assertion that they 2 weeks to go through the factory seems to be correct. Fully expecting it to show as having left the factory by Monday :)

58 minutes ago, Jacro said:

Status 40. In uk port. 2 long weeks to delivery. 

I wish mine was!

I have a chassis number but it still hasn't left the factory apparently.

So much for BW23 - we are now at the end of BW25!

17 hours ago, andyvee said:

I wish mine was!

I have a chassis number but it still hasn't left the factory apparently.

So much for BW23 - we are now at the end of BW25!

That's strange. Hope it's on way soon.