Quick and easy insurance

Just renewed my annual insurance and was fed up with premiums increasing each year so I rang Chris Knott.

Service was easy and quick and they managed to reduce my premium compared to other companies. Docs arrived on e-mail very quickly and once I had paid and provided proof of current NCB I had a nice tag to attach to my car keys so if they are lost they can be returned swiftly.

My one issue is that the tag is a bit flimsy so I expect it to break off quite quickly so I shall continue to leave my memory stck attached so a finder can contact me.

• Sponsor

Hi Parsnipthecat, thanks so much for taking our cover. We love Briskoda members.

You commented on the apparent flimsiness of the key tag. I just wanted to reassure you as I have the same one on my motorcycle keys which are obviously exposed to all the elements and it flaps about in the wind like nobody's business. However, it's still going strong after 5 years - it hasn't even gone brittle as one might expect. The one on your car keys should be fine therefore.

best,

Nick