Milltek Catback

Looking at getting the cat back done as the stock bits are starting to fail. Done well for almost 8 years and 80k. Does anyone know where is cheapest to get it? Not bothered is it's non-resonated or not, just want best value. This is the cheapest I've found so far.

http://www.venommotorsport.com/product/exhausts/EX2243/

Thanks in advance

11 hours ago, vonbeck said:

why not go turbo back? all you need is friendly mot man;) 

Turbo to centre box was done with a sports cat with the last owner and I have no idea why he just didn't do the rest of it. It gets through MOT's fine at the moment as long as it's been warmed up first. The first MOT I did when I first got it I did in a local place and it needed an extended emissions test to pass. I think this was more down to me not getting it up to temp first as it was next to work. The next MOT was with Skoda and flew through and the emissions were quite a bit better than the first time. I could delete the cat but friendly MOT men are getting rarer. Next MOT is with Skoda as it coincides with other bits I need doing and I'm home them so it's convenient. 

There isn't a great deal of flow difference between a sports cat and a de cat pipe. Maybe a couple of bhp but nothing you could notice driving.  I am guessing the previous owner did not fit a cat back as there is no increase in power from doing so. 

Have you considered a BCS exhaust. I had one fitted to my old VRS and it was an excellent exhaust. Have a search on here and you will find my old post with pics.

Edited by Ecomatt
Update
  • Like 1