Exhaust tip

Danrb97

Looking for clamp on clamp on exhaust tip, not looking to change back box as only want it to add more style to the car, anyone reccomend any? Just want one that's quick and easy to fit and remove 

1 hour ago, ronime said:

Are you going to cut a hole in the rear bumper as well?

Not planning to as want to take it off when I come to sell the car 

In that case you are definitely going to struggle with an off the shelf solution and TBH it is not going to look great poking out from under the lower edge of the bumper, the tailpipe would be practically scraping the floor. :)

That was my concern as the green tech version says its already slightly lower and it scrapes already now over some speed bumps last thing I want is it falling off while driving, I'm just looking for some cheap mods to improve visual 

Just now, CitigoSE said:

I have an exhaust tip on my citigo just from eBay, does point down slightly but haven't had to cut the bumper or anything just clamped straight on 

IMG_6329.JPG

IMG_6330.JPG

IMG_6603.JPG

What's it like over bumps does it scrape? Could you send me the item number to have a look 

1 minute ago, Danrb97 said:

What's it like over bumps does it scrape? Could you send me the item number to have a look 

Had it a while but only just got round to fitting it, so not sure on the item number but I've seen a few on there, had it on couple of weeks and had no problems 

A quick search on eBay for "citigo exhaust tip" and "vw up exhaust tip" found quite a few that are designed to fit on the downwards pointing exhaust and stick out from under the bumper.

I tried to copy the links but for some reason the eBay app isn't playing ball tonight..... 

Edited by WaveyDavey

• 1 year later...