mk2 vrs cr tdi 2012 service kit ?

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, Gissin said:

never been a fan of ecp, I prefer GSF or TPS speaking of which I have a 55% off code for GSF should anyone want it.

Unfortunately I don't have a local GSF or TPS so it is either ECP of Halfords. Personally I never have had a problem with my local ECP

59 minutes ago, dilksie said:

Unfortunately I don't have a local GSF or TPS so it is either ECP of Halfords. Personally I never have had a problem with my local ECP

out of that choice, definitely ECP :D Halfords don't know anything, I spoke with one chap recently to see if they had line out converters with a remote and he said some of our head units have remotes with them, check them out :dull:

anyway getting back to topic ben:

Part No : 122VG0080 - air -Mann

Part No : 116VG0240 - sump plug

Part No : 120VG0241 or Part No : 120VG0611 -  depending on your engine code - oil filter

Part No : 121VG0431  or Part No : 121VG0611 fuel filter -  depending on engine code also might not be needed if it was changed recently

oil wise ..are you variable or fixed? my recommendation would be quantum or Castrol edge 5/30 - all to meet 507.00 spec and be low saps

10 hours ago, Awayoffski said:

Seeing as the OP shows as being in Wick the parts will be coming in the mail or dropped off by a Motor Factor, or collecting from someplace.

http://livingstonautoparts.co.uk 

As well to give Castrol / Quantum as swerve and get the VW507 00 spec from where ever, ASDA, TESCO will do just fine.

what makes you say that? i get 5Lts of quantum 3 507 spec for £28

Because Quantum is not the greatest thing since sliced bread, just another oil that the VW Group / Dealers are happy to buy in and use because the profits are good.

No harm done on dirty diesels and even with some petrols, and with some the Spawn of the Devil.   That is why IMO.