Possibly the first Kodiaq in Magnetic Brown metallic?

On 24 May 2017 at 18:39, bigboss said:

My Kodiaq is at the dealership!! Ordered beginning of March, and being delivered May end as promised! Still wrapped up, due for delivery on Friday.

I haven't seen anyone else on the forum ordering this colour as yet, possibly the only one in the country? :)

Looks amazing, especially with beige leather interior!!

sketch-1495647285146.png

Great choice.  I have a Fabia in Topaz Brown. Is your colour very different to that? Such a stand-out colour compared to the myriad shades of grey, pretending to be Silver, or White, or Black. Well done sir.

6 hours ago, alltorque said:

Great choice.  I have a Fabia in Topaz Brown. Is your colour very different to that? Such a stand-out colour compared to the myriad shades of grey, pretending to be Silver, or White, or Black. Well done sir.

Magnetic brown metallic is much deeper. Looks black in shade.

3 hours ago, silver1011 said:

Get one of these for under the car seat or it'll leave indents in the leather...

2266055_R_Z002A_UC1665196?$Web$&w=570&h=513

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/2266055

Thanks. I actually bought this last week:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01F8F605U/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

But it was at home when we went to pick the car up, and my son wanted to drive back in the Kodiaq! :D

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bigboss said:

For some reason, attachments are being restricted to 732kb only, hence not able to post any more pics either on this thread or on your thread.

I think you may have blown your storage limit for pictures - I thinks its 10MB for the free site membership.

It may be that you only have 732KB of your allocation left?