Buy a Skoda For..................

Auric Goldfinger

the Liverpool one deffo includes the Octy vRS - I know someone who has ordered one using this deal!

Have you any Idea of the Deal...The dealer won't talk figures over the phone, he wants to speak in person....It's about a 200 mile round trip for me if the deal is not that good it's a waste of time and diesel

not sure of exact figures but I *think* my colleague said it was best part of £1500 off normal on the road price.... please don't quote me on that though! said he gave her a good deal for her Octy 1 vRS as well onsidering it's done 60k miles in a little under 3 years....

If it gives you any better idea, I also enquired about updating my Octy Tdi.... saving on that is about £850-900 on normal OTR price.

Have you any Idea of the Deal...The dealer won't talk figures over the phone, he wants to speak in person....It's about a 200 mile round trip for me if the deal is not that good it's a waste of time and diesel

Classic sale tecnique, they want to get you in the showroom.

My normal answer to a quote like that would be to turn it back round on him and say if you want to do a deal tempt me to travel, I am a serious buyer (I wouldn't be traveling 200 miles if I weren't). Put the pressure on him.

Classic sale tecnique' date=' they want to get you in the showroom.

My normal answer to a quote like that would be to turn it back round on him and say if you want to do a deal tempt me to travel, I am a serious buyer (I wouldn't be traveling 200 miles if I weren't). Put the pressure on him.[/quote']

Been on the phone today to the stealer in Lverpool for some figures....I can actually get a better deal at my local Benfield Skoda Stealer......The one in Liverpool wasn't much cop, not much of a saving......:(

Thats the problem, unless you know what the cost is you are struggling. A Part Exchange will really cause problems too as there isn't any money in the new car so they'll want a chunk from the PX.

just been to the liverpool dealer and got myself a new octy rs about 1500 quid off list ! they show you all the figures. A dealer makes about 8-10% on the sale of a new motor. i'd sell your car yourself tho cos there not giving the best price PX