window tints / east mids / group buy ???

hi all,

can anyone recommend a good tinting place in the east midlands area? and wondered if anyone else was wanting theirs done as I was going to ask them if I can get a few cars down can we get some discount I already have 3 cars up for it possibly more.

tint R said if I get a group booking in they'll do all the windows b pillar back (as the fronts are already at max) for £115

if you want the fronts doing..they will do them but they're not legal for an extra £50

'We use SunTek hard-coated films that'll retain clarity of your car windows, while being scratch-resistant and anti-glare'

• Use of latest equipment
  • Factory backed lifetime warranty
  • Professional and lasting finish
  • Services fromLLumar accredited installers 

ill be looking to book something in for Sat 1st july

Edited by Gissin

2 hours ago, dilksie said:

I would be happy with that price but unfortunately I am unavailable on 1st July as I will be working at the Goodwood Festival of Speed

ok well lets see what everyone else comes back with possibly the week after I can probably only do weekends

@KSIGNH

@JONNY5IVE

ok folks after calling the following companies

UWT

Exec spec

Tint R

midlands car

tintech and leaving messages with various others, tint r came across the best in professionalism knowledge and guarantee

so for octavias B pilar back in whatever % you want is £115 Superb or bigger £140

first car booked in for 930AM Saturday 8th july there are another 2 cars taken me up on the offer too jonny, let me know what time you want to book in for takes roughly 1-2 hours

1 hour ago, Gissin said:

8th, what time can you make it. first ones in at 9am (guess that's me ?)

I'll take the slot after that then. So 11am??

And to confirm price for the Superb is £140??

Do I need to quote anything? Ask for anyone in particular?

1 hour ago, Jonny5ive said:

I'll take the slot after that then. So 11am??

And to confirm price for the Superb is £140??

Do I need to quote anything? Ask for anyone in particular?

yeah 140 for the superb yeah just pop on down ill be there most of the day as I'm going to fit some speakers and sound proofing whilst the door cards are off - and of course take some photos and such for the site think there should be 4-5 cars there sadly not all skodas

• Like 1