POI in Columbus maneuvers list

I've switched off all the POIs from the map settings but I'm still getting POIs listed in the split screen maneuvers list. 

All I want is the next 3 turns and their distances but I get upcoming petrol stations or motorway services which I don't care about. 

Any ideas.? 

149866556436464415281.jpg

• Like 1

Restaurants, Car Parks, Petrol Stations and TMC Messages can't be disabled but the first three of those are only shown when travelling on a motorway (as per your picture).

Off the motorway you will get the next three manoeuvres (and any TMC Messages relevant to your route).

It's explained in the infotainment manual under "Graphical driving recommendations".

19 hours ago, ILOVEMYSUPERB said:

I've switched off all the POIs from the map settings but I'm still getting POIs listed in the split screen maneuvers list. 

All I want is the next 3 turns and their distances but I get upcoming petrol stations or motorway services which I don't care about. 

Any ideas.? 

149866556436464415281.jpg

Agree, it is quite annoying when you want to just have the directions, then a prompt for a tea shop or cafe comes up!  Have tried to disable these but like you cant seem to.

Edited by Mickey43

34 minutes ago, ukgnome said:

so how do you get this list to appear ?

Select the view button, select split screen, select manoeuvre option. You will see the next 3 manoeuvres interspersed with any services ( Aires in France )

I find this view really useful on motorway journeys but turn it off on other roads.

• Like 1