Short Notice Mini Meet - M27 Southampton Portsmouth Fareham & Surrounding Areas

VRStu

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, this is the role call for this weekend. We are meeting up at the Churchillian Pub on Portsdown Hill Road (cracking views from here) which can be found here.

We will be meeting up around 11:30am in the car park next to pub, shouldn't be too difficult to spot us all. For those that would like Sunday lunch we have booked a table so all we need now is for you lot to turn up and not leave me on my own again!!! :P .

This is the list of names we have, those that are confirmed ©, semi confirmed (sc) and the maybe's. Please ammend this list so we know who is coming. :thumbup: . Any others that want to join us would be welcome! :)

1. VRStu & Chrissi ©

2. Makefish ©

3. Octgone, MrsOctygone, Carnival Clown, MissPiggy ©

4. CHRIS ELLIS (sc)

5. seandolan (sc)

6. tfboy (maybe)

7. Beretta (maybe)

8. Tigger & Bex (maybe)

9. Southern Belle (sc)

1. VRStu & Chrissi ©

2. Makefish ©

3. Octgone, MrsOctygone, Carnival Clown, MissPiggy ©

4. CHRIS ELLIS (sc)

5. seandolan (sc)

6. tfboy (maybe)

7. Beretta (maybe)

8. Tigger & Bex (maybe)

9. Southern Belle (sc)

10. Moose ©

(Psssttt-everyone, meet in a layby a few miles down from the pub-but don't tell steve!!:P then phone him and ask him how many have turned up:P)

You'll have to venture to the mainland with it at some stage though!!

But I won't actually be taking delivery of it until the 1st March so it would be a little difficult to venture onto the mainland with it before then :rolleyes::D

But I won't actually be taking delivery of it until the 1st March so it would be a little difficult to venture onto the mainland with it before then :rolleyes::D

Yes I realised that but I was meanig that even though you may miss this one there will be others.

Cant make this weekend. Was desperate to go to my first meet, and meet some new people, but the other half is at work. Will definately come to the next one, she needs a bit of notice to book the day off you see.

You could always come on your own if you want?

Sadly I can't make it either. Still' date=' I'll just keep 'em peeled for the next meet.

Hope the weather is good for you..

Terry[/quote']

Meant to say to you Terry that I knew you couldn't do Sunday but I'm affraid that was the day most people could make!. There will be another one I'm sure but maybe you could come to WSM3 at the end of March?.:thumbup:

Sorry, but now cannot make Sunday as "ER" indoors has deciede that we will be in Winchester to see her dad on Saturday.

Will be at the next one, and Sean, please get in touch when you see this about tomorrow, we can meet up in the morning or afternoon.

Meant to say to you Terry that I knew you couldn't do Sunday but I'm affraid that was the day most people could make!. There will be another one I'm sure but maybe you could come to WSM3 at the end of March?.:thumbup:

No worries Steve, Will either tag along at the next mini-meet or see if I can make Weston.

Looks like the turn-out for Sunday is set to be good enough to scare the tower watchers!!