Urine well and truley boiling!!!!

Just had a text from my nipper.

We were going to fit a new thermostat housing assy and do a coolant flush today ...

Someone has just driven into the bug  parked outside the house and driven off!!! FFS

looks like its an indicator unit at the moment, dont know what else :( ..

someone got a reg no, but TBH its more faf to try and chase a H&R

I can find indicator units,  quick Q are the wings welded or bolted on?

Mart

My 1998 1.3 Felicia have bolts on the front wings if you lift the bonnet you can see the bolts along the wing so I am thinking they are bolted on at least on mine.

Just looked on EBay there are loads of wings (Fenders) for sale as low as £40 including p/p get some rattle cans and bobs your uncle.

Edited by mikefelicia

WIng is fine, a minor dent i can push out

Indicator is right royally fubarred ;) 

Pattern part on order £10.50

Contacted the other driver, and they have paid for the part, which is fair i think

12 minutes ago, Santa2512 said:

Contacted the other driver, and they have paid for the part, which is fair i think

Not too sure that £10.50 is fair for not informing the Police of a 'failing to stop' but at least you're not totally out of pocket.

• Like 1

Turns out she did stop,

As she didnt know who's car it was, she left her details with the neigbour who was outside at the time (luckily)

From Plod's point of view, unless there is damage to 3rd party property, or an allegation of driving without due care, then its a civil matter between the two drivers

Ok its the buggerance factor of having to fit the indicator, and T cut a wing. It could have been worse ;)

Mart