Hidden power stage 1 remap

Faboka has stopped doing the remaps I believe and hasn't been seen in these parts for a while, you could try to PM him.

Otherwise, if you're looking for a pirate copy you'll have to whistle a bit louder than that.

Johns (Faboka) maps were always tailored to each individual car, hence he would be happy to put his name to them. Hence also why he used to charge for them, time spent = money earned. And you want a copy of his map just emailed to you?

No wonder he knocked it on the head. 

I'd suggest any of the other tuning outfits would be more than happy to take money off you and send you a generic map that "might" be ok.

• Thanks 1

Why do you care lol i used to have a map and lost it, im willing to sort someone a drink for sending me the map wasnt expecting someone to just send it for nothing! Some people such b****es :-D

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kindredr said:

I had the files on my laptop from when i used to own a fabia but my laptop **** itself you sop! 

Sop yourself, Faboka himself posted his amusement just before I did, I think he'd remember if you were a genuine customer or not and in any case you sold the map you claim to have owned installed on your old Fabia, which means someone else owns it now, not you.

You need to buy a new map to go on your new Fabia.

Pro tip: If the hole gets too deep, stop digging. B)

• Haha 1

• 9 months later...

Not to worry anyway ive found someone helpful who isnt a complete bellend and sent me the file, at the end of the day its only a stage 1 map pmsl. And it was for a friend i upgraded from a fabia a good few years back now, too many kids drive them now :D.

Cant judge someone pockets you dont even know pal haha!

11 hours ago, Kindredr said:

Keyboard warrior lol go to bed you pussy

11 hours ago, Kindredr said:

Not to worry anyway ive found someone helpful who isnt a complete bellend and sent me the file, at the end of the day its only a stage 1 map pmsl. And it was for a friend i upgraded from a fabia a good few years back now, too many kids drive them now :D.

Cant judge someone pockets you dont even know pal haha!

A year on and you're still an idiot, I think your condition may be incurable.

Don't forget to chew that gum while you walk or it might get stuck in your throat, being unable to breath through your nose should probably be classed as a disability. :D

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...