Anyone know where Mike Holroyd is???

Freedom members get an enhanced mailbox limit and I don't think Mike has fully used it so increasing the allowance wouldn't really be of any benefit to him.

Also with reference to Honorary membership, that's usually something given to ex staff members. 

I'd also echo the previous thoughts that Briskoda would benefit greatly from Mike's return but the final decision will always be his. 

On 20/11/2017 at 11:13, blackspaven said:

UNfortunately, it was actions outside the forum by that particular d1ck that caused it.

This is a real shame. Mike was always generous of his time and considerable knowledge with me.

I really hate <expletive>s that do stuff like this to decent people. They need to go get a life.

15 hours ago, john999boy said:

Freedom members get an enhanced mailbox limit and I don't think Mike has fully used it so increasing the allowance wouldn't really be of any benefit to him.

Also with reference to Honorary membership, that's usually something given to ex staff members. 

I'd also echo the previous thoughts that Briskoda would benefit greatly from Mike's return but the final decision will always be his. 

How about we extend the honorary membership to Mike as a way to get him back. I take the meaning differently to what it is and in his honour we invite him to contribute further to the forum. Sometimes it take a large gesture to make people see things differently. I hate to say it but the forum was a lot busier with people like Mike on it. Can't put a price on that myself. 

• Like 1

• john999boy locked this topic
  • 2 years later...