Kenny's 1.8t 4x4

Kenny130pd

Hello all.

I've been on the forum a while now, used to own a mk1 Fabia vrs (8 years) Due to a catastrophic gearbox failure I decided to move on to an Octavia, I had considered a vrs but purely by chance found a 2004 Octavia 1.8t 4x4 with only 50k miles and full service history. Having only owned it a couple of days I can't believe how good a car it is! Needing to sort a few cosmetic niggles out but nothing serious.

image.jpeg.f2ddc06381146e9c7f39e2ca773942ba.jpeg

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 26/10/2017 at 22:47, jars said:

Not a bad change from the Fab, Kenny. :)

I assume you’ll be up to your old tricks with this one?!? 

There seems to be quite a lot of tuning parts available for this model, although a stainless steel exhaust only seems to be available from a German company called Fox or having one custom made.

• 3 weeks later...

When I bought the car it had some bodywork issues that needed fixed. mostly the rear bumper which looked like it had taken a hit in the past. After seeing good reviews for Lothian Car Care in Whitburn. West Lothian I dropped the car off for a few days.

image.jpeg.8c646d4b24825ece2aee9f9847807101.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...