Climatronic Reset/Calibration

MartinP8

Does anyone know which buttons need to be pressed to perform a reset and calibration of the heater system on a 2013 Fabia Mk II?  The climatronic unit is the one that has an A/C button, not ECON.

Thanks

Martin

Hi, when you look at this post, scroll the page up and at the bottom, you may see a few issues people have had with climatronic. It may help but one issue seems to be people operating the system,m too soon after switching on the car. Start up, leave the system to self check a few mins then set any desired settings.

As for a manual calibration, I am unsure if you mean set differing temp/fan speeds to auto or an actual recalibration of the system. I believe they are self setting to a certain degree (No pun intended there).

Hi, thanks for the links.  The problem that I have is that the recirc flap motor hunts to and fro all the time unless on recirc.  It is possible to get the flaps to re-calibrate their stoke length by performing a climatronic re-calibrate.  On earlier models this was done by pressing the Econ button and forward air buttons together.  What I would like to know is what buttons need to be pressed to start the re-calibration on the later model that has an A/C button rather than ECON.  I have tried all sorts of combinations without success.

I get you... have you tried asking a techie at Skoda? Your local dealership might be able to offer some insight as its not really a dealer only job if it can be done by pressing buttons etc.

I have found my local guys to be helpful on many occasions over the phone, rather then needing the car in for costly diagnostics, if its only just a starting point even!

Sounds silly but have you tried disconnecting the battery for a few mins and then connecting again... Might perform this calibration in the same way the stereo and the ECU self check.

Edited by mrgf

Hutchysrs50 might be able to help, but i cant really remember who all was up in how to reset / calibrate.

But there is a thread someplace in this section unless moved to 'Guides'.

A few years back after reading it i messed about and hold the 2 buttons that the 'guide' told you to, then through pure luck and messing about after lowering the 'Low' Settings temp i got it back working as Factory setting.

EDIT, 

found the thread from the time i messed about with the A/C.,  just need the original now...

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/419630-aircon-minimum-outlet-temperature 

Edited by Headinawayoffski

• 3 years later...