Sat Nav issue

I picked up my new used  skoda Octavia VRs ( 11months old and 4000miles ) on Friday from skoda dealer and Ive a problem with the sat nav it cant seem to get a satellite connection , in the maxi dot display it says "No position data " . Anyone out there any ideas Ive put a call into dealer service department and they are calling me back tomorrow , but until then Im hoping its just a minor issue with maybe software , as otherwise im loving the car . I had a 10 year old mark 1 Octy Vrs a few years ago and i loved the car was heart broken when i had to sell so decided to  indulge myself and get a nearly new mk 3 and so far so good .  

Thanks for any suggestions i have had a search throught he rest of the forum but cant seem to find anything specific to try 

Hi Croc, two things it could possibly be - 1st, is the navigation SD card in the marked slot inside the glove compartment?  

Another forum member had his GPS giving incorrect positions, it turned out to be a loose connection on the shark fin antenna (on roof at rear)

Took car in for dealer to have a look today and  they think its the antenna need to get it booked in so they can replace it . you would think that would be something that would be easy to establish before i collected the car wether the sat nav worked or not .