DSG judder

Jontypilk

It could be a sign of issues with the Mechatronic Control Unit or Clutch Packs..

Is it a 7 Speed twin dry clutch DSG (DQ200)?

Was it one that needed the Service Campaign '34F7' to change the synthetic oil for mineral and have a software update?

Was it done. There should be a sticker in the boot beside the VIN sticker with '34F5' and date done if it was one that has had.

http://master.skoda-auto.com/mini-apps/recall-actions 

I have a similar issue with my 2010 Superb 2.0 TDi 6 speed DSG. It occurs especially when cold below 80 degrees, and it appears as a stuttering/juddering accelleration up to 40km/h. particularly present when engine is loaded up a small hill or similar try to accellerate. I need to let go the accellerator pedal and slow down, or get it in higher gear .. also have a old type diesel (pump engine sound (not commonrail sound)) from the engine department. Had to the worksjop for fault finding, but still no luck, at present we are at possible DSG clutch and possible injection valve issue. Please let me know if anyone had this issue and the remedy ?

Edited by Plutoidefix

23 hours ago, Plutoidefix said:

Mine has had all services i.e. two in 99000km. Also had some replacement of some bearing/bolts on the flywheel. the 6 speed gearbox is wet, Is it no oil in 7 speed DSG ?

6 speed DSG is wet clutch, 7 speed is dry. The 7 speed is more renowned for problems.

• 1 year later...