MY18 updates?

Anyone know if there are any major MY18 updates? Just saw this on my configuration summary. 

Factory orders from 2nd October 2017 will reflect Week 45 specification and pricing. Our website and configurator reflects previous specifications (including fuel efficiency and emissions performance) and pricing. Please speak to your local ŠKODA retailer for more information.

44 minutes ago, Famous_Afro_Jay said:

Anyone know if there are any major MY18 updates? Just saw this on my configuration summary. 

Factory orders from 2nd October 2017 will reflect Week 45 specification and pricing. Our website and configurator reflects previous specifications (including fuel efficiency and emissions performance) and pricing. Please speak to your local ŠKODA retailer for more information.

Jay, be warned they take stuff off as well as add things to the standard spec.

I had to cancel my vRS 11 weeks after order due to autofolding wing mirrors coming off standard when I was build week locked, 2 weeks away from it being built.

But I'm over it NOW although, I haven't forgotten & I'll never forgive. No I'm not bitter honest. well maybe a little

Just now, themanwithnoaim said:

Jay, be warned they take stuff off as well as add things to the standard spec.

I had to cancel my vRS 11 weeks after order due to autofolding wing mirrors coming off standard when I was build week locked, 2 weeks away from it being built.

But I'm over it NOW although, I haven't forgotten & I'll never forgive. No I'm not bitter honest. well maybe a little

Oh Blimey, That's one of the things along with heated electric seats that attracted me to the 245

Just now, Famous_Afro_Jay said:

Oh Blimey, That's one of the things along with heated electric seats that attracted me to the 245

Those seats are the stand out thing about the car, lets face it you can tweak anything to make it go but, comfort is a Fn necessity. My first drive in the 245 was Bottley to Torquay on August bank holiday Friday night, 6-1/4 hours of stop/start trafgic & when I got there, I was fine physically, mentally shattered but, those seats are something else.

Just now, themanwithnoaim said:

Those seats are the stand out thing about the car, lets face it you can tweak anything to make it go but, comfort is a Fn necessity. My first drive in the 245 was Bottley to Torquay on August bank holiday Friday night, 6-1/4 hours of stop/start trafgic & when I got there, I was fine physically, mentally shattered but, those seats are something else.

That was my thought too. I've given up an A4 272ps V6 TDI Quattro company car as I was costing a fortune so this needs to me as comfortable. I hope they  don't take the fold mirrors away

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Famous_Afro_Jay said:

Just heard back from my local dealer and they say 'Currently there is nothing lined up to change for the vRS in build week 45'

I'd take that with a pinch of salt, think I'd ring Skoda or a couple of different dealers to see what they say

5 hours ago, Tim1631 said:

Making it 4 wheel drive with 330bhp. 

Calling it the VRS 330

Imagine that... 

Well mine is short of 100 hp, but for now it has 230 hp and 4x4, in a L&K with all options. That is pretty much perfect for a old man as me. But its just a turbocharger away from 300 hp (in a 1.8!) and that has to be fun.........

BTT; With the facelift this year I dont think there will be any changes for 2018. 

I'm hoping that the mk4 will arrive in 2020 (late 2019) who would be a perfect time for me to buy a new one