Modded MPG has nosedived - advice?

Mines standard with a PD160 Intake & Green filter and I'm getting 35mpg on average!

bloody hell - you must thrash it!

Dealer is talking out of ar$e, we all know that, but he calls the shots until i find another who will honor my warrenty with the FMIC on. They are also refusing to let me upgrade the brakes to the 312s, and have stated that it'll void my warrenty on wheels, barings, suspension etc... Muppets.

Fuel economy with electrics toned down is still poor, even driving granny style - so it must be a combination of the remap and intake.

I'm about to do a trip to Burton i know i usually get 58-60 mpg on - i'll post with the results later.

As a guide for an unmodified car, the consuption on mine over 19167 miles has averaged 50.3mpg with the trip computer averaging 2.7mpg over (numerically)