Columbus bluetooth audio

roo

I take it no one uses the bluetooth audio playing from a phone on the Columbus (and I'd guess Amundsen too) as it's a load of rubbish.  You have no control over spotify or any other apps, just track forwards so you have to set it all up on the phone first.  Even the clunky ford Sync system has better music app support. 

I know I can use android auto but I like something that just works so I can just stick the phone on the wireless charger rather than plugging it in all the time if I want to listen to something different.

Bluetooth isn’t designed to do all of the clever stuff, there are simply too many variations in the way phone, accessory, entertainment systems and car manufacturers choose to implement it.  Some choose to do everything whilst others not.  It also depends upon which flavour of Bluetooth is at each end of the link.

• Like 1